Essence Miami Roller Girl Haul

8:05 PM

Hi Beauties!

Heard of the new beauty trend currently in town? Essence Pakistan brings another new collection this summer. Have you tried it yet? If not read my post to find out more about their new collection...

Essence Miami Roller Girl nail paint and eye shadows



Essence Pakistan brings "Miami Roller Girl" collection this summers which is an awesome summery collection I must say. The colors are bright, funky and neonic, so vibrant and full of life. They are a treat to the eyes. The collection so far contains hair extensions, 4 different colored nail paints, 3 eye shadows, a blush and a few lip balms. I so far have purchased 3 things from the collection. 

Essence Miami Roller Girl nail paint and eye shadows

Essence Miami Roller girl eye shadows in 01 - Bienvenido a miami and 02 - vice vice baby

Essence Miami Roller girl eye shadows in 01 - Bienvenido a miami and 02 - vice vice baby

Essence Miami Roller girl eye shadow in 01 - Bienvenido a miami

Essence Miami Roller girl eye shadow in 02 - vice vice baby

Essence Miami roller girl nail paint in 02 - Miami pink

Essence Miami roller girl nail paint in 02 - Miami pink
I got myself 2 eye shades which are perfect for highlighting and also to be used as eye shadows. The nail paint is so beautiful, I am in love with it. This nail paint now screams at me to buy the other 3 from the collection as well. I was so crazy about getting the blush as its a beautiful peachy pink shade but I simply could not find it anywhere at any outlet, has run out of stock everywhere. So, at the moment I have ordered it online from Just4girls, lets see when it arrives. I yet have to hear from them. 

The eyeshadows are priced at Rs. 250 each while the nail paint is for Rs. 290. Pretty affordable I'd say.  They are available at at super stores carrying Essence products. I got mine from Raja Sahib link road outlet. Have you tried anything from Essence Miami roller girl collection yet? If yes, what is it? How are you finding it so far? Share your views with me. Stay healthy and beautiful. Take care!



You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Oh i checked them at EnEm, and loving eye shadows, they are exactly perfect for shades and highlighter , but their blush on is <3<3<3,

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to try nail colours

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great picks! Curious about the eyeshadows, they look lovely! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The palm trees look so cute, do tell how the yellow one turned out it looks gorgeous!:)

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe