|Review|: Lady with Red nails

4:41 PM

Hi Beauties!

Today I am sharing with you my most favorite nail color. I simple love bold red statement nails. They are bright and loud and speak for themselves. They have a voice of their own and I simple love them. Plus red nail colors have the ability of enhancing the outlook of your nails. So when I couldn't seem to decide which brand to opt for I settled for Essence color and go nail polish in Fame fatale. Read further to find out how my experience went with this nail color.

Essence color & go nail color in 114 - Fame fatale
 This is the new packaging of Essence nail colors. To me the bottles look like chess pieces with a round fat bottom. The bottle is of glass and it seems sturdy. In this new packaing they have increased the quantity of nail color. The new packaing contains 8ml of the product compared to the previous ones that only had 5ml. 

Essence color & go nail color in 114 - Fame fatale
 Coming to the applicator brush of the nail color, I simply love its brush. The brush is flat and thick and picks the right amount of product for my nail. It picks enough to cover my nail which means no repetitive strokes hence, no streaking. The formulation of the nail color is quite pigmented and provides opaque coverage upon applying 2 to 3 coats. 

Essence color & go nail color in 114 - Fame fatale - applicator brush
 Here is how the nail color looks on my nails. This is the result after the application of 2 coats. Fame fatale is a bright red shade which is bold and bright and gives the hands a neat and fresh look. The lasting power of this nail color is 3 to 4 days without the application of top coat. It dries easily which means no holding hands stiff for half an hour. 

Essence color & go nail color in 114 - Fame fatale

Essence color & go nail color in 114 - Fame fatale

Essence color & go nail color in 114 - Fame fatale

Essence color & go nail color in 114 - Fame fatale - without flash

Rating:

              5/5

Grade:

              A+

Price:

When I purchased it, the price was Rs. 220. Now the prices have been raised and its priced at Rs. 270 currently. 

Availability:

All super stores having Essence kiosk. 

Hope you liked my nail color. What is your preffered brand for red nail polish? Share your feedback with me by dropping in your comments. Stay healthy and beautiful. Take care!



You Might Also Like

2 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe