|Review|: Pond's Pure White Deep Cleansing Facial Foam wih Activated Carbon and Vitamin B3

2:41 PM

Hi Beauties!

This is a post due review but like I always say, Its better to be late than never. So without any further delay lets move on to my review of Pond's pure white deep cleansing facial foam. 

Pond's pure white deep cleansing facial foam with activated carbon and Vitamin B3
I read review of this product way long back on Sara Hassan's blog and purchased it afterwards. Another reason of buying it was the constantly played commercials of this product over the television. The black packaging and the grey carbon ball dissolving was very tempting to resist plus the idea of a product having activated carbon that promised a lot was beyond my resistance. 

Pond's pure white deep cleansing facial foam with activated carbon and Vitamin B3
Here is what Pond's claims for this facial foam:

"New Pond's pure white facial foam is formulated with activated carbon. The activated carbon is known to easily absorb and lift away the dirt and impurities from skin surface and deep within pores. Cleanses your face thoroughly to reveal your natural pure white looking skin."

  • Contains activated carbon
  • Easily absorbs and lifts away impurities
  • Helps to cleanse your face thoroughly
  • Reveals your natural pure white looking skin

Pond's pure white deep cleansing facial foam with activated carbon and Vitamin B3
The facial foam comes in a 100gms black colored plastic tube. The outstanding feature of the packaging is its pure black color which provides it with a class hard to deny at first look. The packaging is small and handy making it travel friendly and handy to carry around. 

Pond's pure white deep cleansing facial foam with activated carbon and Vitamin B3

Pond's pure white deep cleansing facial foam with activated carbon and Vitamin B3

Pond's pure white deep cleansing facial foam with activated carbon and vitamin B3 - swatch
My Experience:

I shall admit I had high expectations from this product right from the start. When I started using it, I found it to be a good face wash that required a pea size amount to be used. It does not lather however spreads out like a cream and foams up which makes it convenient to use. It claims to remove away dirt and impurities from the deepest parts of the skin. My experience varies from what the product claims. I started using it in Summers when the skin faces a lot of heat and humidity. I found it to be a good cleanser sweaping my face clean of any dirt and grime. However, I did not find it an effective eye makeup remover. When I am too lazy to remove my eye makeup with the help of an eye makeup remover I opt to wash my face with a good cleanser that would wipe away all the makeup over my skin. Pond's pure white deep cleansing facial foam failed to do it for me. I would get raccoon eyes even after vigorous rubbing. I had to opt for soap or go one more time to get the leftover off my eyes. 

What is different about this product is the greyish color of the cream. Its totally something out of the blue. You get to use colored cleansers and face washes but grey is something you do not encounter every other day. The grey color of the product was another thing that tempted me to buy it. I still have mixed feelings about this product. I mean I do feel it removes imprurities from the skin but at the same time I felt my skin to be heavy and a little oily instantly after drying my face which actually left me nowhere as to whether my skin is clean or not. 

I did not buy the product for fairness purposes so I am not sure if the activated carbon worked in that direction or not since I did not witness any fairness on my part, just the clean skin. The cleanser has a very very mild fragrance which is barely noticeable. I prefer my products to be fragranted so this is another negative for me. I just wanted the product to finish since it wasn't doing any harm if not anything good. Overall I am neutral about the product. For me its neither good not bad. 

Rating:

              2.5/5

Grade:

             B

Price:

             Rs. 350

Availability:

I purchased mine from RIOS, Hyperstar outlet. Its available at all super stores and regular stores. The one I have reviewed is an old packaging. Pond's has changed the outlook and packaging of the product. This is how the new one looks like

Image courtesy: Amazon.com

Repurchase:

                     No

I hope you liked my review. Drop in your comments to let me know your feedback as I love browsing through your lovely comments. Stay healthy and beautiful. Take care!

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. I also dont have any good experience of ponds face wash range....they are simply face washes and dont have extra qualities they claim....hopeless....clean & clear face washes are very good....they are excellent eye makeup remover as well.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Shafaq They are nothing special

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was thinking about getting this one but I wouldnt like the heavy feeling after use. You should try the oil control one from Ponds, its not heavy and gives a clean and fresh feeling. I want to find a good scrub that will exfoliate and remove impurities so I was thinking to get this one but Im going to skip this! Great review!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I dont like PONDS products...Never suited me well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i buy this for rs. 225 only.. i love pond's for its facewashes . tried n loved all. dont like its creams. never suited me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I liked Pond's pore tightening facewash alot..wanted to try this one too

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always heard praises of this one :o strange tht it didnt work for u :s

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was very pleased to find this site.I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.
    Foam

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe