|Haul|: Real Techniques and Avon

12:49 PM

Hi Beauties!

I just don't know what to say other than "Finally, at last!" I have heard such good things about Real Techniques brushes and almost every other beauty blogger owns one. I suppose I was the only one without them. I had my eyes set on these brushes for long but couldn't seem to decide where to buy from. At last I made the decision and bought another thing along with the brush set as well. Keep reading to find out more.

Real techniques core collection set, Avon irresistibly sexy palette
 My initial purchase was this Avon irresistibly sexy eye shadow quad designed in the shape of a corset. Its available in 2 colors. I picked the one in # 1902, Forbidden Interdit. 

Avon irresistibly sexy palette

Avon irresistibly sexy palette

Avon irresistibly sexy palette

Avon irresistibly sexy palette

Avon irresistibly sexy palette
Avon quad was a pre ordered item. When the whole stock arrived, the owner of the Facebook store uploaded some pictures and I spotted Real Techniques brushes. Although I wanted the basic kit but since it wasn't available and I badly wanted these brushes I opted for the Core collection. I asked if she had any extra set available and off course the price. I found the price quite reasonable and also it was available for immediate delivery. Now you see its finally in my stash. The core collection set is basically for a flawless foundation application. 

Real techniques core collection set

Real techniques core collection set

Real techniques core collection set

Real techniques core collection set

Avon perfume testers

I also got 2 sample sized perfume testers complimentary from the owner. Thats very sweet of her. 

Now the final thing, where I purchased these from? I ordered them from a Facebook store run by Iram Lilani. You can check out her Facebook page here. She has reasonable prices and exceptional services. I am amazed at her ability to stay connected with her customers online 24/7. 

The Real techniques core collection set is priced at Rs. 2650 while the Avon quad is for Rs. 1250. 

Hope you liked my new purchases. Drop in your comments as I love to read your feedback. Stay healthy and beautiful. Take care! XOXO

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. Lovely picks and congrats I have my eyes on their set and will get soon, right now I only own the Blush brush which is heaven trust me! Love your hauls and Stay blessed too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes i agree. Iram is really good

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love having so many brushes :D

    My blog: http://www.valstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely haul. The eye shadows seem beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Iram is a sweetheart...
    BTW i am still in the race of those who do not have these brushes :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Haul! The eyeshadow palette is gorgeous...

    http://www.coralswithblues.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Real techniques set you got is so cheap...this is just over the price of a single Real techniques brush here in Australia.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely blog :)
    I am following you now. Do follow back will appreciate it <e
    xoxo
    Red Alice
    http://redraoalice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe