|Review|: Charcha.pk (Online store)

4:07 PM

Hi Beauties!

A few weeks back I was contacted by an online store to shop from them. To be honest I had never heard of them and considered them to be new in the market. But man, was I wrong or what! Read the full post to find out about my online shopping experience from Charcha.pk




About the store:

"CHARCHA is a fresh and vibrant online store that aims to stay on top of the latest trends in order to provide our fashion-focused customers with the best the fashion world has to offer. Here at CHARCHA we pride ourselves on delivering key cat walk looks and celebrity inspired fashion to our customers, the second the trend hits. We know how important it is to look your best, therefore it is essential that our prices are affordable for everyone. We believe fashion is a right not a luxury! We understand that the key to our success is a happy and satisfied customer. This is why we focus on delivering a simple to use yet exciting shopping experience, whilst offering the fashion you want and when you want it. With new clothes and accessories hitting our shelves daily we aim to stay ahead of our competition and secure a position at the forefront of online clothing. Everyday is a fashion show and the world is your runway!"  

Charcha.pk
I purchased a top in red color made of chiffon material by the brand Fuschia. Its a very trendy sleeveless shirt in Medium size with studded collars and split buttons. The shirt has a lining stitched underneath to make it appear opaque. The shoulders and some of the back is transparent. 

Essential split studded shirt - front

Essential split studded shirt - back

Essential split studded shirt - back bottom

Essential split studded shirt - neck

Essential split studded shirt

Essential split studded shirt - top bottom

Essential split studded shirt - back shoulders

I am size 8 and small size is what fits me perfectly. Since this shirt was available in medium size only I still opted for this one since it would fit me loosely and yet look elegant. I am glad that I opted for Medium size. I think its looks fine on me. Here is a look I created by matching it up with other clothing. 




I have paired it up with jersey material palazzos and Outfitters polka dots wind blocker jacket. Sorry about the crappy quality of the pictures. I asked my colleague to take them from my cell phone and I forgot to turn on the flash. Personally my Mom isn't happy about the fact that its transparent from below and was asking me what kind of style is it :p Nonetheless, the dress looks pretty chick and I am happy with my purchase. I wore it with formal white pants as well and it looked even better paired with those but for office wear I chose to pair it up with palazzos. 

As for my experience with the store I think they have amazing speedy services. I immediately received my invoice on email and got a call from them within half an hour and the order was at my door step within 2 hours :o At the moment they are offering discounts, like my shirt is originally priced at Rs. 2750 but after discount I got ir for Rs. 2200 only. Furthermore you can avail their 

  • Free shipping services
  • Cash on delivery
  • Delivery within 24 hours
  • 7 days return 
What more to ask for from a store. They have international brands like Zara, Buberry, Bvlgari, Espirit and a lot more. They are adding new items on regular basis. I'd say its a one store to look out for. I shall definitely be shopping more from them in the future. 

In short, I'd say what charcha says Look cool, stay calm, go CHARCHA!

You can stay updated on the latest news by liking their Facebook page

Hope you liked my review. Drop in your feedback as I love reading your comments. Stay healthy and beautiful. Take care! XOXO



You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. My mom would have said same :)

    Will try this site too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the store too.Your top looks elegant and it looks great the way you paired it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is CUTE! I love it!!! well i would totally go with leggings with those! Me being petite.. those kinda pants scare me! You look lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. your money spent was totally worth it dont forget to follow
    *THE SISTERS GO SHOPPING*

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe