|Review|: Essence Pure Skin Purifying Face Strips

5:06 PM

Hi Beauties!

Who doesn't hate those ugly black heads and white heads? Thank God we now have products to get rid of them. Undoubtedly skin looks very neat and clean in their absence. Otherwise no matter how much makeup you apply the black heads stay visible under foundation application, in fact, sometimes they appear to get even more prominent. Today, I bring you a product that works like a miracle against these uglies. Read further to find out.

Essence pure skin purifying face strips
Essence pure skin purifying face strips come in a pack of three, packed in a thin cardboard sealed with a transparent tape. 

Essence pure skin purifying face strips

Essence pure skin purifying face strips

Essence pure skin purifying face strips - pack of 3

Essence pure skin purifying face strips - pack of 3 

Essence pure skin purifying face strips - individual packet

Essence pure skin purifying face strips

Each individual pack contains two patches, sticking on a transparent strip. The light blue colored surface goes upward while the sticky white surface sticks to the skin. 

Essence pure skin purifying face strips

Essence pure skin purifying face strips - applied

My Experience:

I have used these strips on my forehead, chin area and above the chin as well. Since my forehead is clean and free of white heads, I need not use it there. However I have a few unnoticeable white heads around my chin area. In fact I did not even know I have white heads there had I not used these strips. So this time I used both the patches on my chin only. The strip has a strong hold and can be a bit painful when removed. But it does its job and plucks out the white and black heads if any. It has a slight medicinal fragrance to it just like other Essence pure skin products. The strips work only on wet area as the wetness helps the strips to stick. I have used these strips on my nose area as well but it did not work very well there. Essence has a separate nose pore strips pack so for nose are I recommend buying that. Other than that, these strips work perfectly fine anywhere over the face. 

The only con I found in this product is that it might be a little painful to remove the strips for those who have sensitive skin. 

Grade: 

                A+

Rating:

              4.5

Price: 

           Rs. 330

Availability:

You can find Essence products on all stores carrying Essence kiosks. Their complete range is available on Just4girls as well. 

To stay updated on the latest happenings like their Facebook Page

Hope you liked my review. Stay healthy and beautiful. Take care! XOXO


You Might Also Like

3 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe