|Haul|: Essence Home Sweet Home Collection

4:18 PM

Hi Beauties!

So how many of you got your hands on the new Winter collection by Essence? I certainly wanted to get my hands on it when a Christmas deal was launched at Just4girls.pk but unfortunately I was short of funds at that time and could not make it. Then recently I saw this collection at all Essence kisoks and got myself a few things. Click to see more... 

Essence home sweet home collection
The home sweet home purse goes by the name #01, Knitted with love, and has a lovely knitted sort of a pattern. Its made of warm wool like stuff and has a white base with red pink pattern all over. 

Essence home sweet home purse #01 knitted with love

Next is berry colored nail polish, perfect for Winters which goes by the name #03, hot fruit punch.

Essence home sweet home nail polish in #03 hot fruit punch

Last but not the least my favorite item from the whole range, their blush in #02, wool-d you cuddle me? Its a lovely peach pink double toned blush with a knitted wool design. Its larger than the normal Essence blushes and would last long. Definitely a must have for your blush collection. 

Essence home sweet home # 02 - wool-d you cuddle me?

Essence home sweet home # 02 - wool-d you cuddle me?

Coming to the prices of these items

1. Essence home sweet home purse Rs. 370
2. Essence home sweet home nail polish in hot fruit punch Rs. 280
3. Essence home sweet home blush Rs. 430

I purchased the pouch and nail polish from Raja Sahib Link Road outlet and the blush from Victoria Departmental Store. 

Hope you liked my small haul. Drop in your comments and share your views with me as I love reading your feedback and it makes my day. Stay healthy and beautiful. Take care! XOXO

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. Lovely picks, I so much want it but... Out of budget, saving for something else right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems great collection!! It haven't arrived in Greece yet :)

    http://notebookofclaire.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  3. The blush is so cute! I've never seen a blush with knitted design before. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got the pink blush from this collection and love it....great picks :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely haul! waiting for the review of the blush *_*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haven't tried any essence products before. That blush looks so beautiful! ♥

    Brittany's Secret

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice picks hun.....The blush is really cute....xoxoxoxo....:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. this blush is soooo cuteeeeee

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe