My Wishlist from Dressale.com

3:07 PM

Hi Beauties!

This is for the first time that I am creating a wishlist. Although human needs are endless and I luckily belong to the same species which makes my demands endless and supply of funds to meet those demands very very limited. Anyhow, one can always dream. So here is a list of few items which I would love to have :D



By now, my regular readers must have gotten a fair idea how much I obsess over shoes, makeup and jewelry which is why I opted for these blue earrings and added them into my wishlist. I realized, I do not own any earring with blue crystals, so why not add it in my wishlist.


Ravishing wedding stud earrings with blue crystal
A pretty bracelet with zircon like embellishments is too good to be missed.


Compelling gold bracelet with numerous rhinestones

Jewelry set with rhinestones for brides

Transparent rhinestone two piece bridal set
I simply am a boot lover. I love boots and adore wearing them in Winters. Sadly Winter is very short lived in my part of the world and I only get to cherish it for hardly a month or two. Although I already own some nice pair of booties but still don't have any calf length boots. I would love to add these in my collection. Moreover who hates to add a few extra inches with the comfort of a wedge as opposed to heels. Ideal eh?


Chic sude rounde toe wedge high boots 

Here is another pair I would like to get my hands on. Calf length boots, yeah sure, but another pair of ankle boots won't hurt either. These are also wedge boots. I already have heel boots and flat boots so wedge boots are my preference now. Click the link below to grab this pair


Classy leather wedge martin booties with side zippers
No harm adding one last itsy bitsy thing. Another thing I wish getting on my hands is this lovely clutch which has a formal touch with satin flower embellishments. 


Special apricot clutch bag

Here is my wishlist from Dressale. Hope you will like it and enjoy reading about it. Stay healthy and beautiful. Take care! XOXO

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. WHat a lovely selection! Please don't hestitate to take a look at my wishlist as well :)

    XO Imke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the first earrings. Do you want to follow each other? Do help me with my wishlist also. Kisses http://beautyintensify.blogspot.com/2014/02/my-wishlist-from-dressalecom.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I removed my wishlist. Check out why at http://www.creative-d-zine.blogspot.com/2014/03/dressale-wish-list-not-legit.html

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe