|Review|: Ricki Bag from Rang Ja

12:44 PM

Hi Beauties!

The worst part about seasonal sales is, they make you splurge even when you do not require the things. This is what happened to me when I was on the look out for an Eid dress for myself. The Eid collection had come at some stores and at some still awaited, which meant the sales were still on and that is what made me spend my money even when I never wanted to. But by now I have concluded that my urges are stronger than common sense and usually take hold of the sensible part of my brain. So here is what I got myself. 

Red ricki bag from Rang Ja
Its a medium sized bag made of jeans fabric. The stuff is quite strong and sturdy and the bag can be handled roughly. The bag is purely matte in texture as jeans fabric usually is. There is a colorful auto rickshaw (famous means of transportation in Lahore) embedded at the front of the bag. The ricki is more like made of steel and painted in different colors. The ricki isn't glued or sewn to the bag its rather bolted to the bag which assures me there is no way the ricki might get damaged. 

Red ricki bag from Rang Ja

Red ricki bag from Rang Ja - side view

Red ricki bag from Rang Ja - back view

Red ricki bag from Rang Ja - close up of ricki

Red ricki bag from Rang Ja - inside view
The bag has a small pocket inside to place cards or money but the pocket is so tight, it can hardly hold much. However given the size of the bag, I find it quite spacious and has the capacity to hold quite a lot of stuff in it. 

Red ricki bag from Rang Ja - inner view

Red ricki bag from Rang Ja - inner view

Red ricki bag from Rang Ja
I have been using this bag since the day Ramadan started, been taking it to work everyday, its rock solid and sturdy. The best part is I can get it dry cleaned as well and it will be as good as new. The bag is by the brand "Rang Ja" which is a sister concern of Bareeze group. Rang Ja is all about traditional colorful funky bright clothes focusing more at younger lot. However their designs appeal all age groups. You shall find their clothes and accessories having a traditional and cultural touch here an there. The auto rickshaw bag is one such piece. The bag is fit for casual as well as semi casual use. 

Although the original price of the bag is different but since it is on sale I bought it for Rs. 1680 which I suppose is fine considered the general price range of Rang Ja items. The bag is available in red and shocking pink color. If you want to get your hands on it, its still on sale, go grab it! 

Hope you liked my new bag which I am rocking these days. Drop in your comments to share your views with me. Stay healthy and beautiful. Take care. XOXO!



You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. This is so cute.. I like the small mirror on ricki... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sucha cutee bag! No wonder you were tempted :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's such a pretty and unique bag! Love how the rickshaw details is metal and bolted to the bag instead of simply glued on. Nice purchase indeed ^^

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe