|Review|: Glam Glow YouthMud Tingle Exfoliate Treatment

11:09 PM

Hi Beauties!

Today I am going to review a much raved product in the beauty community. I was very skeptical of it before buying as I have never spent this much money on some skin care product, that too on a tiny tester size. Girls, its shit expensive and trust me when I held it, I was like what the what man, where is my mask? Is that it? Its super tiny!!! Anyways, I am talking about the very famous mud mask brand, Glam Glow which is considered to be a high end brand often used by celebrities and has raving reviews almost everywhere. I tried the youthmud tingle exfoliate treatment and here is my take on it. 

Glam glow youthmud tingle exfoliate treatment
Introduction to the product:

Here is what Glam Glow has to say about its youthmud


"Originally designed as a 10-minute professional ‘facial in a jar’ for behind-the-scenes use in Hollywood’s Entertainment, Music, Fashion & Award industries. YOUTHMUD® provides gentle resurfacing exfoliation and helps to leave skin smoother, brighter, and softer resulting in immediate camera-ready glowing skin. For Men & Women of All Ages & All Skin Types. Get your Youthful Sexy Glow back in just 10 minutes. YOUTHMUD® for Super Sexy Super Radiant Skin."

Glam glow youthmud tingle exfoliate treatment
 Product Technology and Results:


TEAOXI® GREEN TEA LEAF

Groundbreaking patented TEAOXI® is GLAMGLOW’s proprietary continuous time-release technology, delivering daily fresh Super-Squalene, EGCG Super-Antioxidants & Polyphenols direct into the mud from the real pieces of tea leaf contained in our mask. TEAOXI® is the ‘magic’ behind our powerful anti-aging and anti wrinkle results.

FRENCH SEA CLAY

When combined with our TEAOXI® technology, a delightful TINGLE sensation is created, leaving skin radiant and glowing. Absorbing impurities & toxic substances, while leaving essential natural oils,are just the start of the benefits.
  • Detoxifies and awakens the skin
  • Helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines.

VOLCANIC PUMICE ROCK

Ancient rock as old as the earth contains unique properties and when pulverized into Micro Pumice, those benefits are simply outstanding, including multi-level surface exfoliation that you control to clear dead skin cells, smoothing out fine lines & softening skin texture to reveal noticeably younger looking skin.
  • Provides multi level surface exfoliation that you control
  • Helps leave skin smoother and softer
  • Revitalizes dull dry skin

Glam glow youthmud tingle exfoliate mask
Packaging: 

So the tester size comes in a tiny jar weighing only 15 gms. The jar is silver metallic and very sturdy. To me the silver black packaging has the feel of unisex. The jar comes sealed with a transparent plastic over the jar and from the inside its foil sealed. This ensures you buying authentic and new, fresh packed product. 

The mask has a wet thick mud like consistency and has a very strong minty fragrance. Its cold to touch and is of grey color. The tester size is perfect for carrying around in your handbag and is the perfect skin care product if you are on the go. 

Glam glow youthmud tingle exfoliate mask
Usage Instructions: 

Apply a thin layer of the mask on clean face and allow it to try. It shall dry within 10 minutes and the skin will feel a tingling and tightening sensation. When the mask is completely rinse off with circular hand motions to exfoliate. 

Freshly applied, notice the leaves

Freshly applied
 Notice the difference between freshly applied and dried out pictures. You can see how the gunk is coming out from the nose pores. You can see small pore like formation over the nose by the mask. 

Drying out
 Right next to the nose, there are is more porous development, thats the part of my face where I have open pores. More dirt coming out of the skin....

Drying out

Drying out - side view from the right

Before application

Before application

Before application

After application

After application
 My Experience:

During the application you might feel the strong minty smell off putting, its quite over whelming to be honest but still I like it. The skin feels really cool like the effect of menthol on the skin and at the same time, it feels as if the skin is burning, there is a slight tingling feeling but nothing serious. The after effects of this tingling sensation may last for a few minutes even when the mask is washed off. Skin might feel a little red after wards but soon all this disappears and you are left with a subtle glowing skin. With just one application, I am able to spot noticeable differences on my skin. My pores have shrunk, my skin feels light, clean and it feels as if my skin can literally breathe openly. The complexion feels brighter and there is a glow on the skin. I now get why this product is used by celebs like Nina Dobrev, Miley Cyrus and others.

The mask is perfect for someone like me who applies makeup on skin everyday for long hours. For me, its a miracle in a jar as it gives quick fix to my skin. Coming to the practical side of it, the price may sound enormous but then again how much do we all pay for every facial treatment we get at the salons? This tiny jar is going to last me for 4 uses at least which is enough for me if I use it once a week. Although its recommended to be used twice or thrice a week but to be honest I can not be that regular. 

Its a totally recommended product from my side. I would recommend using it to everyone. If you are still thinking, I insist you give it a try, I am sure you will not regret it. 

Goods:

  • Brightens
  • Brings glow to the skin
  • Tightens the skin
  • Shrinks pores
  • Reduces marks on skin


Bads:

  • Really expensive
  • Quantity
  • Availability
Rating:

            4.7/5

Grade:

           A+

Price:

          Rs. 2500 or $ 25 approx

Availability:

Glam glow mud masks are not officially available in Pakistan but you can buy them online via various Facebook stores. Hash has it in stock. 



You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. Whoa! This stuff works! :) I can clearly see the difference in B/A pictures. How long do the effects last on your skin after application?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bia i can see the glow lasting for 3 to 4 days the effect on pores last for like a week or so depending upon how much exposure you get to negative environment.... but overall i would say its a totally worth getting product and since black friday is coming i heard 3 jars set is going to be for 8k

      Delete
  2. Would love to try it only if the price tag was a bit lower. Nice review.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can clearly see the pores have reduced in before pictures!! Great product

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes the pictures have not been touched up at all in B/A, the difference is quite observable :)

      Delete
  4. Wow wow wow im intrigued to spend that hefty amount!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely post dear..this exfoliater seems to be of great worth!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is mask surely is currently the most talked about. But it comes with a hefty orice tag. Hence one has to read as many reviews and has to be very sure before buying this. Nevertheless, nice review! And I like the before & after picture comparisons! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes thats a really good idea. Since I am an impulse buyer i purchased after reading only one review. But I am glad it worked out for me, i am opting to buy a second one now.

      Delete
  7. You lucky girl! I really need the blue one in my life! :) Your skin is v.pretty naturally, Mashallah! :) x

    Jadirah Sarmad | Jasmine Catches Butterflies ʚϊɞ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Jadirah for noticing and complimenting <3

      Delete

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe