|Review|: Essence Color & go nail polish in # 168, Love me, cupcake!

2:15 PM

Hi Beauties!

Although I love nail enamels but lately, I have been very lazy in their application. I still remember the good old days when my hand nails were never without a color, but now it seems like history. I need to get my mojo back. Anyways, I am reviewing a pretty nail color from Essence's color & go nail polish range which has become my ultimate favorite color this Winter. 

Essence Color & go nail polish in # 168, Love me, cupcake!
Packaging:

Essence color & go nail polish comes in their hour glass shaped bottles with 8 ml content. I simply love their applicator brush. Its thick and wide providing great coverage over my nails.

Essence Color & go nail polish in # 168, Love me, cupcake!

Essence Color & go nail polish in # 168, Love me, cupcake!

Essence Color & go nail polish in # 168, Love me, cupcake! - brush
Love me, cupcake is similar to a very soft lilac shade with a dull finish. Its not pearl-y lilac with a shine rather a matte lilac shade. It gives me the feeling of nude color with hints of lilac. The color is opaque with strong pigmentation. One coat is suffice for me to carry it off. The application is real easy with the help of excellent quality applicator brush. The color does not streak nor its runny, it has the perfect consistency and dries off over the nails pretty quick.  This color reminds me of Loreal's color riche mini nail polishes in pastel shades. Its a perfect cheap substitute for those. 

Single coat

Single coat

Single coat
Although light shades are for Spring and Summer seasons usually but this lilac shade has won my heart in Winters. With dark colored clothes, a touch of light nail polish adds class and style. It depends on how you like the look but this is how I am carrying off this nude lilac shade. Below pictures are the result of double coats. The nail polish goes completely opaque. 

Double coat

Double coat
All things considered I really like this nail color but then again I have always liked Essence nail polishes as they never fail to deliver. If you are looking for nude shades with a touch of pastel colors this is definitely your color then. 

Price: 

         Rs. 280 approx. $3

Rating:

            5/5

Grade:

           A+

Availability:

Its available nation wide in all super stores. In Lahore you can find it at Enem store, Raja Sahib, Al Fateh, Victoria departmental store and Shopee. I purchased mine from Raja Sahib. 

Recommendation:

Must have!

Hope you liked my quick review on this nail polish. Stay healthy and beautiful. xoxo!!!


You Might Also Like

6 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe