|Subscription|: Beauty Bar by The Beauty Broadway

8:38 PM

Hi Beauties!

Time to post about the last subscription box for the month of January. "Beauty Bar" is the name of the subscription boxes that a very famous online Facebook store Beauty Broadway has recently launched from the month of January. As you all know by now, I subscribed to all the boxes locally available in Pakistan to choose my pick. Beauty Bar happens to be the last one for the month of January. Lets see what I received in my beauty bar for the first time. 

Beauty Bar by The Beauty Broadway




Beauty Bar by The Beauty Broadway

Beauty Bar by The Beauty Broadway

Items of January Beauty bar
I received 6 items in my beauty bar for a monthly subscription. These are all deluxe sizes as mentioned on the box that beauty bar service provides only sample sizes of products. 

Benefit pore-fessional

Clarins super restorative total eye concentrate

Philosophy hope

Lancome visionnaire advanced skin corrector

Neutrogena deep anti wrinkle cream

Josie Maran argan cleansing oil
The monthly subscription is available for Rs. 1500. Considering the items in the box I think the price is justified in my humble opinion. However, getting only deluxe sized items is something I am not sure of. I get that some subscription services offer sample sized items of newly launched products and brands but in Pakistan the case is slightly different in my opinion. Some of the sample products rightfully belong to the people who place huge orders worth thousands with these Facebook stores and are entitled to sample sized products that come free with a certain amount of shopping but unfortunately in many cases customers do not receive them and these are kept and later on sold for a price by these Facebook stores. Also, as a blogger, I do not feel comfortable getting to use a product only once or twice as I don't think coming up with a judgement about the performance of a certain product with only one to two uses is possible. Take porefessional sample as an example. 

On the brighter side the advantage of subscribing to this service is getting to try a whole new world of products. Like I have not tried a single product before among all the items I received in beauty bar. Thinking on these lines makes me want to subscribe to beauty bar again. I think I will be opting for beauty bar time and again to quench my thirst as a blogger to try different and new products. There are several packages available for subscription, inbox them here to chose your pick. 

Hope you liked my quick review of the beauty bar. Drop in your comments to share your views with me. Stay healthy and beautiful. xoxo!!!



You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Loved your honest opinion about it.But i didnt liked this box much as u have sayed they give those samples which they got therself for free from sephora.You should try birchbox instead :) They are more good :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't like the idea of all sample products. Just think one of these rightfully was yours if you ever placed an order from the page :p

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe