|Subscription|: ST Effects Beauty Box for February 2015

7:44 PM

Hi Beauties!

New month brings a new subscription box. ST Effects beauty box is a beauty subscription service that started last month. If you want to see what I got in my previous box click here, you will get to know about the service details and how it works. Coming back to this month's box here is what I got in my monthly subscription box. 

ST Effect beauty box February 2015

ST Effect beauty box February 2015

ST Effect beauty box February 2015

 Items in ST Effect beauty box February 2015

Sophia Ashley Blusher

Lancome La Base deluxe size

NYX simply Red lip cream reminds me, its Valentine month.

NYX simply red lip cream

Behold! this is not deluxe size of Viva La Juicy perfume. I am totally thrilled to have it in my box. Its one of may favorite perfumes and also my favorite item in the box this time. 

Viva la juicy perfume vial

As its February, the month of Valentine, Sarah has very generously included a chocolate coin in my box. I am a complete chocoholic and I ate the chocolate as soon as I opened my box, did not even wait to take the picture. So here is just the wrapper for you guys :p I love how she added a touch of the upcoming Valentine's day to her box. 

Chocolate 

Here are the prices of all the items included in the box. I like the idea of mentioning the prices of each item so you know what each item is worth and what value you are getting out of your box. 



So there are the items that came in my beauty box this month. I got 2 full sized items, 1 perfume vial which is not deluxe size and 1 deluxe sized item. As long as I can use a product more than 3 to 4 times to determine its performance I am ok with getting deluxe size items. One time use products are a turn off for me as my inner beauty blogger does not get to determine the performance of a particular product with one use. Overall I am completely satisfied with ST Effects beauty box and more than happy to receive Viva la juicy in it. 

In case you want to subscribe to this service, here is the link to the Facebook page - The Brand Hub, you can inbox the owner and get further details. Stay healthy and beautiful. Take care. xoxo!!!


You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. You got some great stuff. I really like that subscription boxes have finally made their way to Pakistan! xx

    Zubia | The Bedside Dreams Diary

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG you got great stuff .. i want one too .. thanks for the great review now m tempted <3
    Makeupoholics

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the itmes you recieved :) this one looks so good :) enjoy your goodies :)
    annmakeupblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This box really got some good products, will be looking for your review on Lancome face primer :)
    GlamupGirls

    ReplyDelete
  5. amazing products.. waiting for reviews :)
    http://anaali25.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing and great value for money products. Haven't heard of Sophia Ashley before. Review the blush soon :)

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe