|Sale Haul|: The Body Shop Sale

5:32 PM

Hi Beauties!

Body Shop sales are crazy times. Unfortunately the body shop sale is not as amazing as the international ones but none the less whenever there is a sale on body shop outlets, the crowd usually goes crazy. There was a 3 day sale recently on the Body shop items from 14th March to 16th March with upto 75% off on items. I bought myself fair share of products, some I had been eyeing for a while. Continue reading the post to find out how I emptied my pockets at The Body Shop. 

Body Shop Red Musk, Body shop travel size makeup brush set, Body shop solid argan oil, Body shop round body brush
People in Islamabad very lucky to get a chance to witness the official launch of Body Shop's red musk fragrance range. I had been hearing rave comments about the fragrance and I admit people were right. Red Musk has an amazing fragrance. On sale the 30 ml bottle cost me only Rs. 2055/-

Red Must perfume oil

Red musk perfume oil
I have become quite an Argan oil fan lately. I am loving argan oil products these days, be it oil, conditioner, hair serum, face cleanser and what not. I could not simply miss this multi purpose solid wild argan oil compact. On sale it cost me Rs. 1395/- Its surely going to last me a long time. 

Solid wild argan oil
I had been eyeing the round body brush for a long time but had been avoiding buying it due to the price tag. When I heard of the Body Shop sale, the first thing that popped into my mind was buying this brush. This brush was the first item I picked up from the Xinhua Mall's Body shop outlet and this was the last piece left. If you are wondering what possibly could be so special about this round brush? I read about this dry body brushing technique which breaks cellulite blocks from body and I want to try doing it with the help of this brush. The brush was priced at Rs. 1357/-

Round body brush

Round body brush
 Last but not the least, a makeup brush set - travel size. It was for Rs. 2,092 only.

The Body Shop's travel size makeup brush set

Travel size makeup brush set
So these were my picks from the recent Body shop sale. All these items were on flat 25% off. The items which were on 75% off were mostly sold out when I went. I could only get my hands on the 25% off ones. What did you buy for yourself? You can check out the latest news about Body shop from their Facebook Page. Other than the official outlets, Body shop products are available online at Beautyarena.pk and Just4girls.pk. Moreover you can also buy some Body shop products from Al-Fatah store, Raja Sahib and Enem store as well. Stay healthy and beautiful. xoxo!!!


You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. hmm you shopped great stuff dear. Can't wait to read review of these items. :)
    Minsa Hassan From Fashion Blitz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this was one awesome sale and you grabbed some amazing stuff . Too bad I missed the sale. Enjoy ur goodies :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great picks here. Review the solid oil soon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great haul. Waiting for review on the makeup brushes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. great picks, I am especially in love with the round body brush, do review these items soon.
    www.sahrshopaholic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. lucky you!!! please do a review of the body brush when you have tried it, i have been reading about the dry body brushing but haven't tried it yet

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe