|Subscription|: May ST Effects Beauty Box by The Brand Hub

9:27 PM

Hi Beauties!

The most popular subscription service I believe at the moment is, ST Effects beauty box with 450 subscribers per month approximately. The service is totally booked for the year with no empty spot left. This box happens to be my last one as I could not continue the service due to my unemployed status for the time being. Here is what I received in the most talked about local subscription, ST Effects Beauty Box, for the month May 2015. This time, instead of the statement ST effects box, I received my items in a jewllery display box. The items being fragile were packed in the tight jewellery box for transition purposes. The ST effects box was due to be sent with the next one. 

ST effects beauty box for May

May ST effects box

Items of May ST effects box

Impulse be surprised body spray (travel size)

Urban Decay b6 vitamin infused complexion prep spray

Technic lipstick

Estee Lauder advanced night repair serum

Technic lip pencil
I absolutely loved the items I received in my ST effects box this month. The Estee Lauder serum is a replacement item for the Stila eye shadow that came broken, the previous month. The Impulse body spray is an original England item as its not available in this size in Pakistan. The items sent in ST effects box are like always, unique with brand variation. For the price, the service is worth a subscription. The only off putting thing this time around for me was the introduction of membership concept and membership charges. From June onward, the subscription is only available to those who are members. The membership fee is Rs. 1000 for 3 months and I suppose it would be renewed every 3 months. With membership, there are other perks like, low delivery charges, freebies and discounts but if you do not intend to shop for a while and only opt for ST effects box then it would definitely raise your subscription charges with the inclusion of membership fee. 

If you are looking to opt for ST effects box click on their page link, The Brand Hub. Hope you liked my ST effects box items for the month of May. Reviews of the items will follow shortly on the blog. Stay healthy and beautiful. xoxo!!!


You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Hey great I really liked this subscription, may be I opt for it once the slots are available :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one looks so good and love those goodies and really this membership thingy seems a bit off-putting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh loving their packaging and great deal hun :)

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe