|Haul|: Ready For Boarding???

8:14 PM

Hi Beauties!

I must say, Essence has become more proficient at bringing in new collections well in time. After "The Road Trip" collection, this Eid, Essence launched its "Ready for Boarding" collection, which comprises of a makeup pouch, nail polishes in pastel colors, luggage tag, 2 shades of blushes, wet wipes and an eye shadow palette. I am addictive to the new trends by Essence and have to get some items from each collection. It has become more of a hobby I suppose. With salary in hand and celebrations of Eid, I indulged myself to a treat and bought the following items from Essence's new range. 

Essence Ready for Boarding collection
The luggage tag is really cute with a "Carry me home" tag on one side. On the other side there is a flap and inside it is a card to enter personal details. Although the tag is a good idea but I did not find it to be a quality product. In terms of finishing, it looks rather cheap and is prone to scratching easily. I personally would not recommend opting for it as its a complete waste of money in my opinion. 

Essence Ready for Boarding luggage tag

Essence Ready for Boarding luggage tag

Essence Ready for Boarding luggage tag
There is something about essence's wet wipes. Although there are so many other brands available and at a much cheaper rate but I always end up buying Essence wet wipes probably due to the cute packaging and definitely due to compact size. They smell great too. 

Essence Ready for Boarding wet wipes
 Aahhh!! my undying love for nail colors. Ready for Boarding collection has mostly matte shades with unique colors. However, I would recommend skipping them as I am not very taken with the formulation and color pay off. 

Essence Ready for Boarding nail colors in #05 destination sunshine and #3 exits on your right
There are 2 things Essence does best. One is, design of their makeup pouches and second I shall mention later in the post. The post card sized pouch with post card like layout is a must have in my opinion even if you do not need any more pouches in your life. Its like a collector's item that one has got to have. 

Essence Ready for Boarding makeup pouch

Essence Ready for Boarding makeup pouch
These gel liners I tell you are absolute master pieces for the price. I am already using the black one since they were released and am so happy with the performance that I bought another one this time in Blue. Its a beautiful peacock blue shade. I saw the sales rep wearing it and had to have it.  

Essence gel eye pencil
Want to know about the second best thing Essence does? Its their blushes. They come up with such unique and beautiful blush shades, one simply can not resist them. I initially did not buy them thinking I have more than I need blushes. Afterwards, I simply could not get them out of my mind and had to purchase them. These are lip and cheek tints and give a very natural look to the lips and cheeks. 

Essence Ready for Boarding lip and cheek creme

Essence Ready for Boarding lip and cheek creme
Now coming to the prices of the products: 

1. Luggage tag Rs. 430
2. Wet wipes Rs. 210
3. Nail color Rs. 240 each
4. Makeup pouch Rs.370
5. Gel liner Rs. 390
6. Lip and cheek creme Rs 390 each 

Hope you liked the latest "Ready for Boarding" collection by Essence Pakistan. Its stocked at Raja Sahib stores in Lahore. What are your picks? Don't forget to comment and share your views. Stay healthy and beautiful. xoxo!!!


You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. I have to have those lip and cheek cremes. Share the swatches soon. Pretty please :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. the luggage tag is so cute! lovely haul xx

    Love XoxoX
    http://www.walkinvogue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soem really interesting looking products. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The makeup pouch is so cute. Loving the lip and cheek cremes. Hope the collection is available in Islamabad too. I am looking forward to buying products from there Cinderella collection

    ReplyDelete
  5. cheek cremes look amazing can't wait to try it out

    ReplyDelete
  6. good product i always use these product

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe