|Haul|: Bioderma

10:26 PM

Hi Beauties!

With each passing day, as I am getting older, I believe I am also getting wiser. Beauty blogging has matured me in many ways when it comes to taking care of my skin. Nonetheless, I am a human and also a very lazy one. So there are days when I skip my beauty regimen for days, sometimes even weeks due to busy routine. Here is where Bioderma steps in. In today's post I shall only be introducing the brand and my purchases from the brand. Detailed reviews will follow soon. 

Bioderma sebium purifying cleansing foaming gel, Bioderma photoderm max 100 cream, Bioderma sensibio H2o
About Bioderma:

A pioneer since the 1970s, Bioderma has acquired unique expertise by placing biology at the service of dermatology. This original scientific approach relies first and foremost on knowledge of the skin and its biological mechanisms to formulate products directly inspired by them.

All Bioderma research revolves around the study of healthy skin and its cells and imbalances. The skin speaks its own language and Bioderma tirelessly seeks to understand it. It is subject to changes and environmental stresses. Therefore, diseases, medicated treatments, ageing and many other factors may affect its balance and cause it to malfunction. Bioderma's approach involves reactivating the skin's natural resources to help it resist and recover its normal functions, which are those found in healthy skin.

Based on total respect for the skin, Bioderma products imitate its natural biological mechanisms through their components and their modes of action. To formulate them, Bioderma selects the purest active ingredients, using molecules naturally found in the skin for better tolerance. Depending on the malfunction, Bioderma products preserve, activate or restore the skin's natural processes.

My purchases:

Although the complete range of Bioderma products is not available in Lahore, at lease I have not spotted the place where the whole range is available. In fact, Lahore has less product availability compared to Karachi I believe, I am glad to have gotten hold of the following items. 

Bioderma Sebium purifying cleansing foaming gel

Bioderma Sebium purifying cleansing foaming gel

Bioderma photomax 100 cream

Bioderma photomax 100 cream

Bioderma Sensibio H2o
Coming to the prices

1. Bioderma sebium purifying cleansing foaming gel Rs. 2,000
2. Bioderma photomax 100 cream Rs. 2,000
3. Bioderma sensibio H2o Rs. 975

The prices look way off the chart and the products do fall into the category of expensive items. But trust me the performance of these products justifies the prices. I shall explain more in the reviews. This is all for the haul post. I hope you liked my purchases. Those of you, who already use Bioderma items, I am sure you would be loving this haul post. Drop in your comments to share your feedback with me. Stay healthy and beautiful. xoxo!!!

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. I have yet to try Bioderma products, looks like they are worth investing in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loveee that Sensibio H2O. I just ran out of it. Need to buy again :)

    http://harmansbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bioderma products are definitely worth the price. Looking forward to reading your reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's really an informative and well described post. I appreciate your topic for blogging. Thanks for sharing such a useful post.

    Best quality Cosmetic

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yet to try Bioderma. Looking forward to your reviews :) -Sadaf

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is true the biodarma is really a superb and excellent product and this is also true that it is not available in Lahore and I purchase it from Amazon through website for online shopping in Pakistan.

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe