|Review|: Naturyl Glow Sun Inspired Face Mask

3:37 PM

Hi Beauties!

Who doesn't love packages? I surely love them!!! I love them even more when I realize its a beauty or skin care product. Almost 2 months back I was contacted by a new British skin care brand to try out their new face mask. Off course I said yes, and after some weeks I received a nice package containing my face mask. How did it fare for my skin? Read my review to find out more about this new brand and the face mask.

Naturyl glow sun inspired face mask

Naturyl glow sun inspired face mask
About Naturyl Glow:

"Naturyl Glow is a British based cosmetic company that was founded in 2015. The idea for Naturyl Glow began after attending a South Asian wedding. We noticed how brides in preparation for their big day were regularly using turmeric based masks on their face and bodies. The result of which was radiant and beautiful looking skin. We began researching turmeric and discovered its numerous skin healing and rejuvenating qualities. At Naturyl Glow we believe you should have beautiful skin all year round and not just on special occasions. And so we created our first product; Naturyl Glow Sun Inspired Face Mask."

Naturyl glow sun inspired face mask
Packaging:

Naturyl Glow face mask comes packaged in a cardboard box with every detail about the product written on it. I quite liked the white and gold color contrast, plus the logo, inspired by the sun is very artistic in my opinion. Inside the box is a plastic jar containing the mask. Although the packaging is quite attractive, the mask leaked out of the jar during transit which was discussed by me with the Naturyl Glow team. They would consider stronger sealing for international transits so that such leakages do not happen again.

Naturyl glow sun inspired face mask
Texture & Consistency:

Turmeric being the focal ingredient, the mask is of mustard color and looks just like mustard paste too. The mask is thick in consistency and is not runny at all. In the picture below, you see the mask and oil separated. Mixing them well together, it takes the form of a thick dough and apply the mask to your face. The mask is finely milled and isn't coarse to touch or application. However it can still serve as a exfoliant.

Naturyl glow sun inspired face mask

Naturyl glow sun inspired face mask
Ingredients:

Curcuma longa (Turmeric), Prunus amygdalus (Almond Oil), Garbanzo bean flour, Citrus limonum (Lemon Oil), Citrus racemosa (Grafefruit Oil), Cetearyl Olivate and Sorbitan Olivate (Olive Oil). Color may vary due to natural ingredients. Do not store in direct sunlight.

Skin before using Naturyl Glow face mask

Skin before using Naturyl Glow face mask

Naturyl Glow face mask freshly applied

Naturyl Glow face mask freshly applied

Naturyl Glow face mask freshly applied

Naturyl Glow face mask after 20 minutes

Skin after using Naturyl Glow face mask

Skin after using Naturyl Glow face mask
My Experience: 

Usually my skin does not respond very well to turmeric products. I have used turmeric skin care products in the past, it made my skin way too dry and itchy. However with Naturyl Glow, its totally opposite. My skin did not go dry at all. Its probably due to the presence of essential oils in the mask that kept my skin hydrated. The mask is quite easy to use. When you mix the oil and mask together, it forms a thick paste. I use my fingers to apply the mask to my face. I find it more convenient than using a brush. The mask feels heavy on the face and it doesn't dry. It will remain in the same condition for the 20 minutes. Wet your hands and scrub it off. The scrubbing will exfoliate the skin and further help in removing the dead skin and impurities. After washing it off and pat drying with a towel, I could see a visible difference on my face. My tan lessened, my face appeared brighter and glow-y, it felt smooth and soft to touch. In short, it makes my skin look alive and healthy. The only flaw I find with this product is, the effect is short term. The effect lasts only for a day or two. But since its recommended to use twice a week, I have been using it 3-4 times a week to get better results. Each jar will last you about 8 to 9 uses. 

Before and after difference using the Naturyl Glow sun inspired face mask
Rating: 

               4/5

Grade: 

             A-

Price:

          £ 44.99 or Rs. 7200 (approx)

Availability:

You can buy Naturyl Glow online from their website or inbox on their Facebook page

Verdict:

I believe its an effective product but the effects are short term. The price tag is also high which makes you think twice whether to opt for it or not. The organic and vegan element with no harmful chemicals is definitely a plus. I leave the decision upon my readers. 

Hope you liked the review. Drop in your feedback to share your views with me. Stay healthy and beautiful. xoxo!!!              
           


You Might Also Like

2 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe