Makeup 4 U Exhibition

7:58 PM

Hi Beauties!

If you are a Lahorie, a makeup junkie and have not attended the recent makeup exhibition conducted by Makeup 4 U yesterday, then you surely do not qualify to be labelled as a makeup junkie. You seriously missed it woman. It was THE event and something not to be missed. Oh well you missed it while we got lucky and treated ourselves to all the makeup brands one could have thought of. Here is my coverage of the event along with the purchases I made. 

Makeup 4 U exhibition
Pic Courtesy: Makeup 4 U
Let me walk you through the arrangements of the exhibition, products available and the way it was organized. 

To keep things organized, we were asked to form a line and 10 to 15 women were allowed at a time to be entered into the exhibition hall. I was the first one to step inside. Right next to the door were customized paper bags with Makeup 4 U logo that we were supposed to pick up and place our purchases in. Next to the paper bags was a huge arrangement of Rs. 1000 and Rs. 1500 sample sets. 

The sample sets were worth the price as one got to have 5 to 6 products easily. The samples were to be purchased only if you were buying other items exhibited. No matter how small the item you could opt for one sample set against each purchased item. 

Sample sets

Sample sets
 Moving forward, on the next were were brush sets by BH cosmetics and real techniques along with face masks by different brands. 


Next was the counter for makeup pouches and makeup bags. There were a lot of options to choose from. Ranging from Victoria's Secrets to Benefit, Urban Decay, Sephora and what not. 

Makeup pouches and bags

Makeup pouches and bags
 Moving further along was a counter for Elf. There was a lot of variety for Elf products from makeup to brushes and other tools, there was a huge collection. 

Elf

Elf
Next to Elf was the counter for assorted palettes by different brands. There was a lot of variety and more was being added from time to time. I spotted BH cosmetics, Lorac, The Balm, Anastasia Beverly Hills, Sephora palettes, Urban Decay, benefit and a lot more. 

Skin care items were also available like Argan oils by Josie Maran, sets by Ole Henriksen. 

Makeup palettes

The beautiful lady behind the counter
Look at the women!!! They are like moths to a flame. I was no different either. On this counter there was Lime crime, Makeup Geek, NYX, Color pop, Wet n Wild, Revlon, Maybelline, Mists and perfumes by Victoria's Secret and other drugstore brands. 


This is the second makeup exhibition I have attended and I must say it was arranged very well. The disastrous sale of Sapphire is still fresh in everybody's mind and keeping in mind the happenings of that sale, the event was very nicely arranged. The ladies were polite, courteous and attentive and willing to facilitate you. The exhibition carried products from all famous brands that are highly popular among the Pakistani women. The women were shopping like crazy (including me). I saw women carrying 3 to 4 bags on the average. It was like a no tomorrow thing.

Upon the check out counter, each item was recorded on a receipt along with price and you were given the option to choose another sample product of your choice out of the containers placed at the check out counter. How better it could get than that? There was a separate exit door with a man who was checking the paid stamp on every receipt upon leaving. Overall I was thoroughly impressed with the management of the event and the product variety on display at the event. Makeup 4 U has surely set up a trend in Lahore, lets see how many other brands will follow. 

Now time to see what I bought. 


I would simply like to put it this way..... I got 90% of the items that were on my wish list. I can smoothly slide into a spending ban now since I have bought the items I was pinning for in 1 go. The seven days of shadow by Urban decay is the sample product I chose at the check out counter. 


Urban Decay makeup pouch
Hats off to the Makeup 4 U team for arranging such a successful exhibition. You can visit their Facebook page by clicking here.

Did you attend the exhibition? What did you buy? I would love to see your haul posts and experience about the event. Drop in your comments to share your experiences with me. Stay healthy and beautiful. xoxo!!!



You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Very well written post. Seems like it was a lovely event.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow it seems it was a fun eve ...
    i m so eyeing on the glitter glue by elf ahhh
    i wish i could have attended :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. You covered the event so well. I am sorry I missed it. The variety looks great. The pouch is so cute. Which shade of the ABH pomade did you get? I think the MUG foiled shadow is Showtime? I swatched Showtime once, it's too good! Great picks :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am still dwelling on regret that i misssed it! Seems like an amazing exhibition.

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe