|Review|: Conatural Organic Honey and Oatmeal Cleansing Bar

5:03 PM

Hi Love!

I briefed about the brand CoNatural in my previous product review post so this time I will come directly to the point. CoNatural organic honey and oatmeal cleansing bar is the second product I have used by CoNatural. Lets see how it performed. Read further to find more about this product's performance.

CoNatural Organic Honey and Oatmeal Cleansing Bar
I have only used CoNatural's hair oil before and it really impressed me by its performance which is why I opted for another product. From their newly launched products I bought their honey and oatmeal cleansing bar in the Winters as I wanted to buy something which would moisturize and hydrate my skin during the harsh Winters.

Packaging:

I am very impressed with the packaging of this product. The first thing that attracts me towards any product is its outlook. CoNatural has done a really good job when it comes to the aesthetics of their products. The soap bar comes in a colorful sturdy cardboard box which is pretty enough to keep looking at. The text explains the properties of the bar and its ingredients. Inside the box, the bar is wrapped in a butter smooth paper wrap with CoNatural's logo on it. I must say, the whole packaging gives you a very royal impression of the product. 


The soap is free from:

  • SLS
  • Parabens
  • Mineral oil
  • Silicone
  • Sulphate
  • Triclosan
  • Artificial Fragrance



Benefits:

1. Organic Oatmeal


Relieves skin irritation due to eczema, psoriasis. Oatmeal naturally contains anti-inflammatory, anti-itch and anti oxidant properties. Additionally its extremely moisturizing and serves as a gentle cleanser and exfoliator.

2. Organic Honey

Soothes skin irritations with its anti-septic and anti-inflammatory properties. Great for those with sensitive skins.

3. Organic Jojoba Oil

Hydrates skin without an oily appearance

4. Organic Virgin Cold Pressed Coconut Oil

The anti-microbial, anti-fungal and anti-viral properties keep skin healthy. Boosts collagen production and provides anti-ageing benefits.

5. Organic Lavender Essential Oil

Disinfects and calms skin and helps in relaxing the senses. 







My Experience:

Very rarely have I found the soap bars to be effective. In most cases the effects are short term but then again I suppose one needs to continue using the product for longer periods of time to ensure long lasting results. Being a beauty blogger, its not in me to keep sticking to a product. I have too much curiosity in me and like a child I easily get fascinated by newer products. For the time I used CoNatural honey and oatmeal cleansing bar, I found it very effective. I started using it during the Winters as face and body bar. Sometimes, especially during baths I would skip using a face wash and use the bar to cleanse my face. It gave me a smooth, clean and hydrated results on my face. The oatmeal particles served the purpose of a scrub and exfoliant to cleanse off dirt and dead skin leaving the skin refreshed and moisturized. I could see all the oils in the bar in action and leaving the skin rejuvenated. For me its a complete solution bar which I could use on my face as well as my body. The best part about this soap for me was it doesn't melt unnecessarily which means you wouldn't end up finishing it within a week or anything. It leaves a nice lavender fragrance on the body which lasts for an hour or so.  

Grade:

            A-

Rating:

             4/5

Price:

When I purchased this product from Al-fatah, it cost me Rs. 378 and now that I checked the website its priced at Rs. 350 or $3.5. For the price its a good catch. 

Availability:

You can buy CoNatural products online from their website or from Al-fatah in Lahore. I bought the bar from Al-Fatah. I have also spotted CoNatural products at Sante Salon. 

Recommendation:

People with all sorts of skin can opt for this bar I believe. If it doesn't suit your face you can easily use it as body bar. 

I hope you liked my review. Drop in your comments to share your views with me. Stay healthy and beautiful. xoxo!!!


You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Thissounds good, although Im really not much convinced of using a soap bar at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For the price, it sounds great. Thanks for reviewing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please tell me did u find it harsh on eyes

    ReplyDelete
  4. very nice post. really helpful. Thank you do much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe