Celebrating the Spirit of Motherhood with The Body Shop

2:34 PM

Hi dearies!

Body Shop has always been a dear brand for me probably because I grew up using their products. Even when it was not officially available in Pakistan, I had relatives who used to get me stuff from The Body Shop. So its one brand that I have a close affiliation to, not only because I have been using it for like forever, also because its cruelty free, vegan and the humanitarian causes attached to this brand. 

Mother's day...... A day to celebrate the spirit of being a mom - more like being a super woman. This Mother's day, The Body Shop did something really special and provided us (bloggers) the opportunity to shop for our Mothers. I was awarded a Rs. 10,000 voucher to shop anything from The Body Shop for my mom. My mom being the simple lady of old times could not believe that someone could just give away a Rs. 10,000 voucher to shop.



Me and my mom went to the Xinhua Mall outlet and much to my pleasure there were other bloggers present at that time. Meeting my buddies and introducing my mom to them was an added bonus. Mom was really concerned about getting anti wrinkle and skin lifting products and it being Mother's day I did indulge her to the fullest. 

I spent a really good time there, trying out fragrances, makeup products, asking the sales rep about product benefits. What I really liked was, the staff was very cooperative, helpful and they had good product knowledge. Usually what I have observed at other brands is the sales rep are not well trained and they do not have complete product information but are taught well to brag about them which is so not the case with Body Shop. The sales staff guides you really well if you ask them anything. 

This was the first time Body Shop Pakistan held an activity in Lahore, Constantine PR handles/manages Body Shop in Pakistan, I can not appreciate enough the gesture they showed towards mothers, it was a tribute to them in its own way. Here is what I chose for my mom. 



I snapped a lot of pictures but unfortunately I am missing data for the said dates, thanks to phone transition which made me loose exactly 1 month's data. I am trying to recover it though my hopes are not very high.

I hope you liked my haul for my mom. I shall be reviewing these products soon. What did you buy for your mom this Mother's day? Share them with me, I would love to get new ideas for next time. Stay healthy and beautiful. xoxo!!!



You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Lovely picks I want to try that farcial oil as well

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have picked some cool stuff.Lovely post:)

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe