Evolution

3:43 PM

Hello all,

I had been thinking about this for a long time and been trying the find the best words to lay it out but somehow I felt short of quality words. There comes a time when change becomes unavoidable and you take steps towards the better. Same is happening with Intensify Beauty Blog. Its been 6 years now that I have been blogging and when I look back, it still feels like yesterday. Over the 6 years I have evolved a lot and so has my blog. Now is the time to take things a step further. 

Pic courtesy: lizmeyer.com
You must be seeing a lot of media posts on my blog and lots of launch posts, its a new addition to my blog. I have decided not to limit myself to just beauty items and accessories. I am passionate about a lot of things in my life and I feel I should include them in my blog. Along with the press releases you will get to read about my restaurant experiences, the movies I have watched, the books I read and the salon experiences I have come across and anything or everything. 

I am hoping you are excited for the new changes coming your way and are eager to hop on this bandwagon with me. I am keeping the blog layout the same for the time being as its a very time taking task and I really want to go slow with it, not to rush myself with the new looks. I keep on thinking about changing my blog name as it really puts a cap on the scope of my blog but then again, this name is what has given me the recognition I have today. Also I like to keep things consistent and constant, it would nag me to have different watermarks for new and older posts as it still does. I am open to suggestions and your opinions and will keep on incorporating the changes from time to time. 

Enough with the rambling now. Keep on following my blog. xoxo!!!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe