|Subscription|: GlowyBox March 2017

12:20 AM

Hello Beautiful!

Since I am on a roll, so here I am with another Subscription service post. Read further to find my take on March's Glowybox.

March 2017 GlowyBox





Bath & Body Works body lotion in sweet pea, Nuxe anti fatigue cream, Jimmy choo deluxe perfume in illicit, Clean freak hair conditioner, Buxom wildly whipped lipstick


1. Bath and Body Works body lotion in Sweet Pea

I was pleasantly surprised to fine Bath & Body Works full sized body lotion. I have used the Sweet Pea range previously as a travel sized set so I am pretty aware of the fragrance and like it as well. As I have mentioned in my other posts that not many subscription services offer heavy full sized products, so this one came as a surprise to me.


2. Not Your Mother's Clean Freak Refreshing conditioner 

This is a travel sized 30 ml hair conditioner. Its a daily use conditioner which is supposed to smoothen and silken hair. I found it to be pretty average or probably the tube has such small quantity that I can not come up with an accurate judgement. In any case, it does nothing astonishing and like it says its an every day use hair conditioner. 


3. Nuxe Anti fatigue moisturizing cream

Another skin care product in the box, its an anti fatigue cream by Nuxe. I have not used it so far so can not pass any judgement. I will post a short take once I use it.


4. Buxom wildly whipped light weight liquid lipstick

Next in my box came a Buxom liquid lipstick which is a nice purple shade. Its deluxe size but carries good amount of product.


5. Jimmy Choo Deluxe perfume in Illicit


Lastly this Jimmy Choo deluxe sized perfume is what won me over. I love trying new fragrances and prefer to use minitures because it allows me to quickly move on to the next one. I loved this one and carry it around in my handbag these days.


So that is all for my March Glowbox. I hope you liked the products. I came to know of 2 new brands through this box. One being Nuxe and the other Clean freak. Do you get excited trying new brands? I do. If you do as well then subscribe to Glowybox by clicking this link. 

Hope you liked my review. Drop in your comments to share your views with me. Stay healthy and beautiful. xoxo!!!


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. very nice article Myra, Really admire your review and i got huge information and suggestion from your article. I am working in Berof Skincare and attach with cosmetic industry of Pakistan. Really Appreciate your efforts. Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe