|Subscription|: Luscious Glam Bag - October 2017

3:45 PM

Hello Beautiful!

My second Glam Bag by Luscious Glam is here and I am over the moon. As I was aware of some of the products I was due to get, I was very excited. There is a joy of getting high end products, then there is a joy of getting full sized products and finally there is a level of ecstasy receiving all high end full sized products. Yep, thats what I am saying. Read my post further to see what I am talking about. 

Luscious Glam Bag - October 2017

Luscious Glam Bag - October 2017
Here is a list of items I received in my October's Glam Bag:

1. Ben Nye media pro HD compact in shade banana
2. Tarte amazonian clay blush on blissful
3. Gerard cosmetics lipstick in All dolled up
4. Cargo HD lip Primer
5. Morphe mascara brush
6. Morphe blush brush

Ben Nye media pro compact, Tarte amazonian clay blush on in blissful, Gerard Cosmetics lipstick in All dolled up, Cargo HD lip primer, Morphe brushes

I have been a fan of Ben nye's banana powder from day 1. The only thing I disliked about banana powder was its difficulty of use. This compact banana powder is so much more convenient to use and works just like the loose powder. I am using it as a setting powder everyday and it provides me a seamless finish. Can not praise this product more.

Ben Nye media pro HD compact

Ben Nye media pro HD compact
The next item needs no introductions. It came and took beauty world by storm. Tarte amazonian clay blushes have been THE rage when they were launched due to their excellent quality. I received shade blissful which is a beautiful pink shade. 

Tarte amazonian clay blush in blissful

Tarte amazonian clay blush in blissful

OMG next item in the Glam Bag is a lipstick by Gerard Cosmetics. I love the formula of Gerard Cosmetics' lipsticks. They dont bleed and neither they dry out the lips. The shade I received is "All Dolled Up." Its a beautiful fresh pink color which reminds me of MAC pigeon.

Gerard Cosmetics lipstick in All Dolled Up

Gerard Cosmetics Lipstick in All Dolled Up

I also received a lip primer. Its by Cargo. I have never used a lip primer before so this product holds an intriguing factor for me and I am looking forward to putting it to good use.

Cargo HD lip primer

Lastly I received 2 Morphe brushes. One is a full length mascara wand and the other one is a blush brush. These brushes did not come numbered or don't have a name on them so I am assuming the other brush is designed for blush application. At least it is what I would use it for.

Morphe brushes
My Thoughts: 

This is my second Luscious Glam Bag. Previous one was complimentary while this one cost me Rs. 2600 inclusive of the delivery charges. Lets go over the price break up of each item and decide if its worth the money. Ben Nye Media pro compact in shade banana is for $18, Gerard Cosmetics lipstick is priced at $19, Tarte amazonian clay blush is for $29, Cargo lip primer retails at $19. I am not sure about prices of Morphe brushes but lets say both are for $15-$20. You can do the math and add up all these dollars. The items are no less than at least $100 and I only had to pay Rs. 2600 which is around $25. To me Luscious Glam Bag is worth every penny and I hope they maintain the same quality in future as well. I am watching the sneak peaks of my December Glam Bag and I know already that its going to be amazing. 

If you are on the look out of subscribing to any beauty subscription service then Luscious Glam Bag is the one for you. 

Hope you liked my review. Stay healthy and beautiful. xoxo!!!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe