|Empties|: Transition into Spring - Empties March 2024

12:31 PM

As the season takes a change, so does the skin care routine. Safe is to admit, there is no skin care routine these days. I am in my 9th month now and very lazy and done with myself. I have been committing the ultimate crime of not cleansing my face before bed as well. Given my limited energy, here are a couple of products I emptied in the month of March. 

Selsun blue shampoo, Voir hair, Chella
Empties - March 2024 

 1. Selsun Blue anti-dandruff moisturizing shampoo 

This is my cult favorite in my stash. Its worth the price and value for money. It helps me manage my dandruff without costing my an arm and leg. Its a constant repurchase item in my hair care regimen. 

2. Voir Hair rain forest mist 

This hair spray was majorly used by my husband as a mild hold hair spray. He liked the mild scent of it and also the hold which was minimal but effective. 

3. Fyto Dermacare face wash for a brighter skin tone 

This one is also a great face wash for a combination to dry skin. I liked the anti acne version better though. The fact it came with a broken pump did not help the product. 

4. Nivea Pearl & Beauty Roll-On Deodorant

This deodorant did a decent job of keeping me fresh, but I wouldn't say it was outstanding. I'm always on the hunt for a more natural deodorant option, so I'll likely try something new next time.

5. Charm Natural Lavender Body Lotion 

This lotion was a delightful treat for the senses! The lavender scent was calming and relaxing, and the lotion itself was nice and hydrating. I'd definitely repurchase this, especially for Winter use. This was my second tub and I plan on buying it again the next season. 

6. Chella Eye brow pencil 

This one came in my Boxycharm box and was a delight to use. The ultra thin tip provided control to draw on brows giving them a very natural look. Best part is, it did not once break. Definitely something to spend money on if possible. 

7. Maybelline Tattoo Liner Gel Pencil

This is a holy grail product for me! The gel formula goes on smoothly and creates a precise, long-lasting line. I absolutely love this eyeliner and will be repurchasing it in a heartbeat.

What about you?  Have you used any of these products?  What are your thoughts?  Let me know in the comments below!  And be sure to share your recent empties with me too – I always love to hear your recommendations! Stay healthy and beautiful. xoxo!!! 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe