|Review|: Garnier Ultimate Blends Color Illuminator Balm

10:39 PM


Garnier Ultimate Blends color illuminator balm
Packaging: 

Garnier ultimate blends color illuminator balm comes in a round, sturdy plastic jar with a maroon screw lid. The content amounts to 300 ml. The packaging is nice, bright and colorful. The jar is safe for travel but the size and weight is something one may decide against it. 

Ingredients of Garnier Ultimate blends color illuminator balm

Here is what Garnier says about its product: 

Our tailor made blend for colored hair with argan oil and cranberry. 

Instantly rescue hair with the intense care it craves. 

Nourishes, protects and illuminates colored hair. 

Claim: 

"Protect colored hair with our intensely nourishing balm blended with argan oil and cranberry extracts, known for their protective properties. Our light yet nourishing formula leaves your hair feeling gloriously soft and protected and your hair color illuminated with a radiant shine." 

Garnier ultimate color illuminator blam 

Texture: 

The balm is creamy with a very light tinge of off white color to it. Its dense and not runny at all. Its really smooth upon application and smells nice. Its easy to rinse off with water and leaves a nice fragrance on hair. 

Swatch of Garnier ultimate blends color illuminator balm 

Main ingredients of the product are argan oil and cranberry. These two ingredients have excellent properties for improving hair health. 

Argan oil: 
  • Protects from sun damage 
  • Repairs the damage from washing and styling 
  • Reduces formation of split ends 
  • Known to decrease damage caused by hair dying 

Cranberry: 

Cranberries have large amounts of vitamins and proteins. They help with hair damage and improving hair luster and shine. 

My Experience: 

I have used this balm as a conditioner for my bleached and dyed hair. Since I have fashion colored dyed hair, they require extra care. I use hair conditioners and masks like running water just to keep my strands from drying and also protecting the color. My experience with most of Garnier hair products has been good and its been quite few months that I am preferably using Garnier products for my hair care. 

Coming to the product in hand, this illuminator balm works to an extent. It works great as a hair conditioner and does make my hair soft and smooth. It also helped in retaining my hair color by illuminating the color. The best purpose it served was helping me in managing my frizz. Since my hair are damaged due to excess hair dye, I have uncontrollable frizz. The weight of the cream helps manage the hair and keep the frizz at bay. It also has a very appealing fragrance and my hair smell so good for two days straight. 

Rating: 

3.5/5 

Grade: 

B+

Price: 

Rs. 695

Availability: 

Garnier ultimate blends color illuminator balm is available at Al-fatah stores. I bought mine from there. 

Verdict: 

Its a pretty decent product and I recommend giving it a go. 

Hope you liked the review. Stay healthy and beautiful. xoxo!!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe