My experience with a few hair products

6:40 PM

Hi Beauties!

Here is another post about the shampoos I have used and am using these days. A few months back in winter, I purchased a new shampoo for my excessive dry scalp. My skin is way too dry, so much that if I don't drink much water in summers or winters it gets very dehydrated. So I needed a good shampoo for my dry scalp. Before this I used Botanics shampoo for dry and damaged hair but since it stopped coming to Pakistan I had to change my shampoo. So on the recommendation of the store keeper, where I buy most of my cosmetic products I bought Charles Worthington moisturizing shampoo for dry hair. The shopkeeper explained to me its endless benefits and miracles. I naturally bought it. It cost me Rs. 400 for a 325 ml bottle.

Charles Worthington moisturizing shampoo
Charles Worthington moisturizing shampoo



Charles Worthington moisturizing shampoo
Charles Worthington moisturizing shampoo

Charles Worthington moisturizing shampoo back
Charles Worthington moisturizing shampoo


Ingredients of Charles Worthington moisturizing shampoo
Charles Worthington moisturizing shampoo

Charles Worthington shampoo swatch
Charles Worthington moisturizing shampoo - swatch

As visible from the above picture its transparent in color and does smell nice but it does not lather well. I had to use great amount to produce lather and still was not satisfied. Within one month of its usage my hair turned into a disaster. My scalp went extra dry and I got loads of dandruff. My hair got split ends and they looked like wild bushes. This shampoo proved to be horrible for my hair, they were totally damaged. I again decided to try out a new shampoo and a hair repairing treatment as I desperately needed one. So the next shampoo I tried out was Suave.


Suave shmapoo
Suave sleek shampoo

back of Suave shampoo bottle
Suave sleek shampoo


Suave ingredients
Suave sleek shampoo


Suave shampoo swatch
Suave sleek shampoo - swatch

I have been using this shampoo for three months now and my hair have undergone a drastic change - from horrible to very much bearable. Its not really transparent, it has a touch of white to it and is rather liquidy. It cost me Rs. 300 I guess ( don't exactly remember the price) for a 429ml bottle. I purchased it from a cosmetic shop in City Towers basement. I love its smell and it lathers really well. I use a small quantity of it and there is lather everywhere. After washing my hair they feel smooth, not dry and dehydrated.

Along with this shampoo I am also using Boots intensive hair treatment for dry and damaged hair.

Boots intensive hair treatment
Boots Acacia, Honey and jojoba intensive hair treatment


Boots jojoba hair treatment
Boots Acacia, Honey and jojoba intensive hair treatment


Boots Hair treatment in honey, acacia and jojoba
Boots Acacia, Honey and jojoba intensive hair treatment


Swatch of Boos hair treatment
Boots Acacia, Honey and jojoba intensive hair treatment

I must say this is a miraculous product. All I have to do is apply it on my wet hair after shampooing, rub my scalp and hair a little with the product and let it settle for five minutes. After five minutes I just rinse off my hair. This product leaves the hair so smooth and shiny. It has a wonderful strong flowery smell. When I use it, it feels as if my bathroom is full of flowers. Its made from natural plant extracts and is not harmful for hair in any way. I purchased this product for Rs. 400 from City Towers and is fully worth the price. I would recommend it to anyone who has dry and damaged hair and needs to treat them.

In the end I would like to mention that this review is fully based on my experience with the products. Your experience might be totally different from mine. What suits me, may not suit you. The purpose of this review is to make you aware of different products, the decision to try them out is entirely yours. Stay healthy and beautiful. Take care!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. o why tht boots moisturizing shampoo is not availabe anymore?? it was really good. my bottle which i purchased with u has ended few days bak.. 2ndly Suave shampoos are really good.(if u find orignal).. i like tht boots intensiv hair trment too but i think its not gonna work with my curly hair :s

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aima, there are several other varities of boot hair treatments im sure there must be one that will work for your hair.... Yes they have discontinued their botanics shampoos, they are not getting a shipment from botanics.

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe