The Birdy dropped something for me again.....

3:55 PM

Hi Beauties!

So one day I was browsing through my Facebook and I came across a wonderful page that had the cutest handmade jewellery I had ever seen. It was so colorful and cute that I felt like buying everything. So anyways I leashed my always  running wild desires for accessories and decided to get myself a few things only. 

So when the courier arrived the package was wrapped in white envelope and when I tore it, I saw this plastic box with Argile hand made jewellery contact cards visible from it.


When I opened the plastic box and took out the foam sheet, underneath were the beautiful earings I had ordered. 


These earings are all hand made and made out of clay and adorned beautifully. Following are individual pictures of the pairs I ordered. Just look how beautiful and cute they are and how much hard work and effort has been put into designing these small earings. 







I am totally in love with these. Even my mum liked them alot. I am sure I'll also be ordering more from Argile and recommending it to my friends and family as well. Argile products are really affordable. Most of them were priced at Rs. 200 but since most of them were out of stock so Argile especially made them for me and that cost me Rs. 50 extra per out of stock pair. But then again Rs. 250 for such cute earings is not over priced at all. 

I would rate Argile a 5/5 and would suggest you girls to give it a try as well. You can check out their Facebook page here. Comment and let me know what you think of my latest jewellery haul.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe