Nail Art

8:05 PM

Hi Beauties!

Do you see those beautiful pictures of nail art on websites and facebook and sigh that if only you had been artistic enough to do them yourself? If your answer is Yes, then I have the perfect solution for you. Today I am going to show you a very simple and basic nail art that I did myself in just 2 minutes. Here is a picture of it.


This is the first time I did a nail art so this might not look neat to you but it surely proves my point that with a little practice one can definitely do at home. These are the nail colors I used for this.



So here is what I did. Firstly I applied Essence nail color in LET'S GET LOST in # 55. I let it dry completely. Then I took Golden Rose nail art color white and made small lines which ever way I could manage easily and let it dry. You can also apply a top coat over it but since i change my nail colors on almost daily basis so I avoid taking extra time for the base coat and top coat. Easy isn't it? Now you must all be wondering how is it possible to draw such thin fine lines with those thick applicator brushes. Well here is a secret to it....


Golden Rose nail art color brushes are especially designed for nail art so you can easily draw fine lines, dots or any design of your choice. The thin long brush helps you easily position the brush and draw whatever design you want. With a little practice anyone can do nail art at home.

I got Essence and Golden Rose nail colors from Al Fateh store Liberty markets for Rs. 200 and Rs. 295. Overall I am liking the results and I think I would be buying more of Golden Rose nail art colors. They have many color varieites. I would suggest you to check them out and give your artistic skills a chance to pop out. Let me know your views about my nail art and if anyone of you has tried these nail colors share your experiences with me and others. Stay healthy and beautiful. Take care!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe