Palladio Eye Shadow Quads

10:10 AM

Hi Beauties!

Since by now you all would have judged how loose I am when it comes to shopping. Taking a trip to a single shop means that no matter what, I would end up buying something for myself so here is what happened with me again. I went to Shoppe Liberty markets to get myself a chocolate and this is what I ended up buying. 


Its Palladio herbal eyeshadow quad in somkey eyes.



These are non builded swatches of each shade. I swiped them once with my finger and swatched them on my hand and below is the result I got. The shades seem pretty much pigmented and when builded they look wonderful. I tried them out on my eyes and they looked superb.


 
I got this palette for Rs. 750 and I am loving this palette. Infact I think I am going to place this in my beauty bag and carry it at all times with me in my purse. I would give it a 5/5 and would recommend you girls to give it a try. They are available in several other wonderful shades. Comment on this post and let me know what you think about me my new love. Stay healthy and beautiful. Take care!

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Aww thats so beautiful where did u get this one?
    Follow Back Please
    ♥ SadeeStyle ♥
    www.sadeestyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got this from shopee. but its also available in jalal sons, pot pourri

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe