Pink is my color

11:17 AM

Hi Beauties!

So I got myself a pair of shoes from Beech Tree on sale and now I wanted to get myself a matching handbag too. I went to Haroon's Defence branch before eid and they had superb collection of handbags at that time but unfortunately I was out of money by then. So all I could do was look at the bags with wishful eyes. So last week I went to Haroon's Qadaffi Stadium where I found this last piece of pink bag. I instantly grabbed it. 
 


It is a nice pink colored leather bag with white leather front and pretty little lock hanging out. The handles are small so that you may hang it on your arms only. Its not a shoulder bag. It can also be used professionally since it gives a very casual but classy look. 



The interior of the bag is black in color made of thick cloth. It has a small zipper pocket a mobile pocket and another small pocket inside. The bag is quite spacy from inside and you can place quite alot of stuff. This bag cost me Rs. 2695. 
I am totally satisfied with this bag and would rate it a 5/5. You should also visit Haroon's and check out their bags collection. Here is a link to their Facebook group. Stay healthy and beautiful. Take care!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Respected lady,

    Loved your blog. its very late for this post. I just wanted to know lil more about this bag.....Please recall your memory. What was that little Lock on White Leather hanging to do with bag??? it was just a Look or it was actually locking the bag????

    araaish.by.marwa@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The lock is just an additional embellishment to the bag. The lock is not for actually locking the bag. Although a key comes with the lock but it just undoes the design and nothing more.

      Delete

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe