I Love Mango & Papaya Body Butter

12:16 PM

Hi Beauties!

Here is another something that I ordered online. I badly wanted to have the I love range of body butters but unfortunately they were out of stock at Just4girls.pk. Then I came across a Facebook page that had these body butters. Strawberries & milkshake body butter was on priority on my wish list but that was no where available :( so I just ordered Mango & papaya one.


Its a 200ml transparent plastic jar with a black plastic lid. The sticker on the lid is of orange color. The back has details of the product with directions and caution while using.


Here is a side view of the jar to give you an idea about the size and quantity of the product.


This is how the body butter looks like. Its very light orange in color more like a peach color and smells so so good. It has a strong aroma of mango and the fragrance is really refreshing.


I have put some body butter on my finget to give you an idea about the consistency of the product. Just like body butters should be, it has a thick consistency but as compared to my Ashworth & Calire's body butter I found it a little less dense. You can see the review of Ashworth & Claire's body butter here.

 

I ordered this body butter from Dhanak, a Facebook page. She has quite some range of products from NYX, Avon, Body shop, Aussie and fugde and alot more. The prices are extremely reasonable. I got this body butter for just Rs. 450 while at Just4girls.pk its for Rs. 690. Quite some difference, eh! The day I made the paymeny she dispatched it the same day in the evening and it was at my door step the very next day. So from ordering to communication to delivery I am totally satisfied by Dhanak's services and might order some more products in the future.

I have not used it a lot since I am using another body butter at the moment but I used it a few times in between and I found it really good. It smells like mangoes and the fragrance is quite strong and lasts whole day on your body. It is really refreshing to your senses in gloomy winters. The body butter is a little less dense which means it absorbs quickly and also requires to be used a little more. Since I have a very dry skin I use it liberally on my body and it lasts for good 8 to 10 hours. Overall its a good body butter, nothing outstanding or extra ordinary. I would definitely get myself in strayberry & milkshake too. I am rating it 3.7/5. If you are into body butters do give it a try. Hope you liked my review. Share in your comments with me. I love hearing from you. Stay healthy and beautiful. Take care!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe