Medore Nail Color in 349

11:42 AM

Hi Beauties!

The most views I get on my blog on daily basis is on Medora products. I am amzaed to see the trend because I never expected Medora to be such a widely googled product. Since I own some products by Medora I though why not do some posts on it as well. Medora is a locally manufactured Pakistani brand which is widely known for its nail colors. I remember when I was a kid Medora was quite popular since access to international brands was not this convenient and there was no internet to google even. Medora has a wide range of lipstick colors too and are very affordable and economical.


I do not exactly recall form where I purchased this nail color however I remember when I saw this shade I instantly felt like buying it. Its a light sheer silver color but the good part is it gives a hint of blue and green depending where the light hits the nails. It is not a holographic color but still it gives out dual shades, sometimes of blue and sometimes of green with silver base.



This is the result I achieved after two coats of application. Like I mentioned above its a little sheer but the result will be better after the application of three coats. The applicator handle is of appropriate length which provides good handling of the brush and makes application easier. The brush is also moderately sized and provides good coverage over the nails. It dries out within 5 to 7 minutes which is OK with me.

Overall I like this shade and if you like it you must also give it a try. Since Medora does not name their shades and mention only numbers then so this one is 349. It cost me Rs. 95 which is the fixed price charged all over Pakistan. I would rate this product 4.7/5 and would totaly recommend you to buy it. Hope you liked my post. Post in your comments and let me know. I love to read your comments. Stay healthy and beautiful. Take care!

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. maybe another coat will be good yea..

    Pink Clouds Tints and Highlights Giveaway ♥ Enter now!
    http://pinkcloudsz.blogspot.com/2012/02/pink-clouds-tints-and-highlights.html#more

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe