Oriflame Pure Color Lipstick in Desert Rose

11:05 AM

Hi Beauties!

With all these Oriflame promotions going on its hardly unlikely that anyone is unaware of their Pure color lipsticks. No doubt these are the most affordable lipsticks and that too with quality. But the thing that pops in mind is, they being so cheap and affordable, are they even worth buying? Can a lipstick at this price be of quality? Stay with me to find out...

 

I am NOT an Oriflame consultant. I skim through the online catalogues and in case I like something I just go to their head office and get myself whatever I want. I already possess 2 Pure color lipsticks, one in vintage nude and the other in vintage rose. It was now time to try out a pink shade and the most pinkish true pink color was Desert Rose. I got this for Rs. 159 from the oriflame office here in Lahore.


Oriflame Pure color lipsticks come in black plastic body with a transparent cap with Oriflame written on it. The lipstick itself is quite light weight. One can hardly notice the weight of it in fingers as it weighs 4gms.


This is the color of lipstick. Its a nice fresh pink color with a light purple undertone to it just like Medora 555 Angel Pink but its more pink and less purple. You can see my review of Medora Angel Pink here. I forgot to swatch it on my hand but here is how it looks on my lips.


I just love the way this shade looks on my lips. It makes the face look fresh, vibrant and glowy. It just brings color and life to the face. The best part about this lipstick is, it isnt matte at all. Its not shimmery or glowy but just hydrating and smooth. It glides smoothly onto the lips and gives them a sheer shine. The color is very pignmented and not sheer at all. It lasts for a good 4 to 5 hours on my lips and has a sweet scent to it as well. I really like this color and would rate it 4.5/5 and would definitely buy more shades and recommend you to give it a try if you still haven't. For the price and quality it is an amzing buy and totally worth it.

Hope you liked my review. Drop in your comments and let me know, they are the drive I need to get more motivated. Stay healthy and beautiful. Take care!


You Might Also Like

7 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe