Bourjois So Laque! in Bleu Violet

10:02 AM

Hi Beauties!

Remember my review on Bourjois So Laque nail color in Bleu Asphalte? Click here to read my review on it. A similar naming shade I got myself again but quite different in color. Today I am reviewing So Laque nail color in Bleu Violet. Its from the same ultra shine So Laque range by Bourjois. Lets move forward and see how it looks on my nails.


Bourjois So Laque nail colors come in 10 ml glass bottles with a moderate size applicator brush. The brush covers my nails with two coats and the cap provides a good grip for the handle brush.



Bleu Violet is an ultra blue shade with a purple undertone. Its a very sharp blue more like an electric blue color. However comparing it with Bleu Asphalte I feel that it isn't as pigmented as the Asphalte color is. Bleu Asphalte provided me a complete opaque coverage with two coats but with Bleu Violet the coverage seems to be a little sheer. My nails are still visible after the application of two coats. Maybe three coats would have helped but I usually opt for two coats whether I get an opaque coverage or not.


It has been one complete day of application after I took these shots. So they stayed put for a complete day but started to chip off after 2 days so the claim of staying put for 7 days I would say is a little exxagerated. It does not stay on my nails for 7 days at all.


Another thing I would like to point out here is that like Bleu asphalte this color does not dry all that quick. It takes some more time to dry compared to bleu asphalte. So what I have figured out is that its probably the color formulation which makes it differ from bleu asphalte.


I would rate this nail color a 4/5 and recommend giving it a try if you are into electric blue colors that stand out because of their brightness. Bourjois So Laque nail colors are priced at Rs. 690 which is steep for a 10 ml bottle.
Hope you liked my review. Stay healthy and beautiful. Take care!

You Might Also Like

5 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe