Sally Hansen Exfoliating Brush

9:10 PM

Hi Beauties!

This is a post long due and finally I decided to finish up this post and share it with you girls. So sometime back when I went to Raja Sahib for my usual hauling I saw this exfoliating brush hung at the stand. I was on a look out for a good soft brush for my feet and I was not sure at first about buying it but then I thought, what the heck, just give it a try! Read further to find out about my experience with this brush. 



Sally Hansen Groom exfoliating brush comes in a hard plastic transparent box which is double the size of the product but the packaging is what attracted me to this brush. 


The back of the brush pack has how to use instructions and inside the box is a plastic tray containing the brush. The brush itself is small and round with a handle for a strong grip. 


The brush is red in color with white nylon bristles and Sally Hansen written on the handle of the brush. 



I have been using a local cheap brush for my feet for quite sometime and I found it a little harsh on my skin, so I was looking for a brush that had soft bristles, did its job and helped me achieve clean smooth feet. I am so glad I purchased this brush because it turned out to be a dream brush. The bristles are really soft. I use it to clean between my fingers, nails and heels. Its really soft not at all harsh on the skin and leaves no scratches or redness over the skin. Though I have not tried it myself but I am confident that it can be used as a body exfoliating brush too since its real soft but please no using over the face :s. I have been using it for about 3 to 4 months now and I have not encountered any problem with it. Its priced at Rs. 325 which I would say is a little expensive for a small sized brush but since it does its job and I have no complains with it I am neglecting that its a little bit over priced. 

I would rate it a 5/5 product and would definitely recommend you trying it out. I am sure you won't have any complains with it. Hope you liked my quick short review of this everyday use exfoliating brush. Stay healthy and beautiful. Take care!

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Sounds promising, would love to check it! :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. sooo cute! and reasonable compared to he bodyshop ones for 2100 and stuff :S

    ReplyDelete
  3. that sounds to be a good brush. Nice review. :)

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe