|Haul|: Lip Mania

2:49 PM

Hi Beauties!

Since its the start of the month and my pocket is warm and heavy with my salary I have done some more hauling recently. As you all know how crazy I am for lip products I just could not resist these babies. Here is what I got myself this time. 


Elf Lip exfoliator in clear, Wet n wild  Mega last lipsticks in Smokin Hot Pink, Sugar Plum Fairy and Rose Bud

I really wanted to have a lip exfoliator for myself and the only product that used to pop in my mind was LUSH lip scrubs but since they are not easily available here I didn't know what else to use. Then I recently read the post on Sara Hassan's Blog about Elf's lip exfoliator and decided to give it a try. So here it is finally in my hands :)  


Elf Lip Exfoliator

Elf Lip Exfoliator
 Its exactly like a lipstick!

Elf Lip Exfoliator

Elf Lip Exfoliator

Elf Lip Exfoliator
Next on my agenda was to get more lipsticks no matter how hard I try to snub this craving, it just keeps on surfacing. The review I read on Ayesha's Blog on Wet n Wild's Mega last lipstick in Sugar Plum Fairy was something that hit the spot and I just couldn't snub the need anymore, and I ended up buying three Wet n Wild mega last lipsticks. I actually opted for four but the fourth one was out of stock so I had to settle for three :p 

Wet n Wild Mega last lipsticks in Sugar Plum Fairy, Smokin Hot Pink, Rose Bud

Wet n Wild Mega last lipsticks in Sugar Plum Fairy, Rose Bud, Smokin Hot Pink

Wet n Wild Mega last lipsticks in Sugar Plum Fairy, Rose Bud, Smokin Hot Pink

I cant wait to try on these matte lipsticks. They look so promising, plus, I have read lovely reviews on these. I am keeping all three in my handbag these days just to feel they are with me at all times :p I purchased this stuff from BeautyInBudget4u  which is an online Facebook store. They have some very amazing products on very affordable prices.  This happens to be my first experience of shopping with them. And I actually liked their service and professionalism. In fact I have already placed another order with them ;) Each Mega last lipstick cost me Rs. 525 and the Elf exfoliator is for Rs. 699. Pretty economical eh?  

Hope you liked my haul. Share in your feedback with me. I love hearing from you. Stay healthy and beautiful. Take care! 



You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. Great haul! Oh, I am so tempted to try the Mega Last Lipsticks. I see them everywhere these days, haha. I hope the Lip Exfoliator works well for you (thanks for the mention btw). Enjoy the goodies! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tempting haul! I own one shade of Mega Last Lipsticks and they are truly amazing, do share your experience with these beauties. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your picks! The lipsticks are really awesome

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the wet n wild lippies.mostly MAC dupes are found in these lippies.I love smokin hot pink.its my kinda color.very wise choices :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely colors want to see the swatches

    ReplyDelete
  6. The lipstick shades are so pretty, do review the exfoliator, I'm thinking of getting one too. xx

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe