|Review|: Ck Delicious Pout flavored Lip gloss

12:45 PM

Hi Beauties!

I am now officially a lipstick person. There was a time when I used to have this weird awkwardness putting on a lipstick and preferred using lip glosses instead. Its just been few years that I started wearing lipstick and since then I have now gone totally crazy in my need for lipsticks. However very recently my love for lip glosses has revived again, thanks to this lip gloss. Read further to find out what I am blabbering about... 

Ck Delicious Pout Lip gloss - Jolt



Few months back I purchased this Ck lip gloss just because I had a good experience with Ck lipsticks and also because the lip gloss tube looked appealing to me. I do not have any lip gloss in similar packaging, so the outlook was the major thing that attracted me to the lip gloss. I chose a wearable shade from the website assuming it to look good on me. Since that moment I do not regret my purchase at all. 

Ck Delicious Pout Lip gloss - Jolt

Ck delicious pout lip gloss comes in a 12 ml tube packaging which is quite some quantity and would surely last long. Its a sturdy plastic tube with a square cap. Unlike most lip glosses it does not have an applicator wand rather you squeeze the tube to take out the desired quantity. I got myself in the shade Jolt which is a lovely subtle pink shade. 

Ck Delicious Pout Lip gloss - Jolt

Ck Delicious Pout Lip gloss - Jolt

Ck Delicious Pout Lip gloss - Jolt

Ck Delicious Pout Lip gloss - Jolt swatch

Ck Delicious Pout Lip gloss - Jolt swatch

Ck Delicious Pout Lip gloss - Jolt swatch

Ck Delicious Pout Lip gloss - Jolt swatch

Coming to the performance of this lip gloss, it lasts good my lips for 2 - 3 hours and after that it starts to fade. The lip gloss is gooey and thick and yes your hair will stick to the lip gloss if they fall on your face. However I personally do not mind using gooey thick lip glosses. The lip gloss has micro shimmer particles which are unnoticeable when applied. I'd say its a good thing since I wouldn't want to have glitter chunks on my lips. The shine of this lip gloss is to some ultra level. The thing which attracts me the most to this lip gloss is its super ultra shine. The finish is just amazing. Its the only thing which keeps me wanting to reach this lip gloss every time. The gloss is reasonably pigmented, good enough for a decent gloss. Even when the gloss fades away some of the gooeness remains on the lips. Its mildly tasted and fragrant which I like. 

The only complain I have from this lip gloss is the manner of application. Since it does not come with a wand, one has to drag the mouth of the tube for equal application over the lips which in turn gets the head of the tube messy and when you lid the gloss the lid also gets messy. Other than that I have no complains from this gloss. I am rating it a 4.5/5 and totally recommend trying it. Ck cosmetics are available on a few websites and Facebook stores in Pakistan. Prices may vary from store to store. I purchased mine from Emporium Cosmetics online. 

Hope you liked my review. Drop in your comments and let me know what you think of my review. I love reading your feedback. Stay healthy and beautiful. Take care!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe