I am Splurging!!!

4:57 PM

Hi Beauties!

Its been quite long I have not posted anything new on my blog, reason being, I was away, out of city to attend my cousin's wedding. That went a blast. I am in fact thinking of doing a series of outfit posts of the dresses I wore on different days. 

Anyhow coming back to today's post, I have a clutch to review that I purchased from a Facebook store by the name of Splurge. I am not sure if this is the old Splurge page I had a bad experience with or a new one. But I did dare to place an order with them and I must say I am thoroughly delighted with their services. Read further to find out about my great shopping experience. 

Fancy metallic clutch

Fancy metallic clutch

Fancy metallic clutch

To be honest the sole reason of ordering this clutch from Splurge was, they had the most reasonable prices compared to other pages. Since I had not shopped from the other Facebook stores selling this item, all of them very equally risky. The criteria to chose this Facebook store was the less price to a difference of Rs. 700 compared to other pages. I am glad I purchased it from Splurge since the quality of the clutch is up to the mark and their services have been great too. 


Fancy metallic clutch

Coming to the make of the clutch, its a metallic clutch bag in silver color. Silver sequins are sewn all over the clutch and a multi colored sunflower print is imprinted on the clutch all over the sequins. I really like the look of the clutch since its multi colored, it would serve as a great evening clutch with many dresses and also can be carried around on formal events. 

Fancy metallic clutch

Whats different about this clutch is its lock. The lock is ring shaped where one can insert finger to hold the clutch in style and in order to open it, just lift the ring upwards a little bit and the clutch pops open. The ring lock is adorned with transparent beads and they look absolutely beautiful. Although I have been seeing this style for quite some time now but its the first time I purchased this style. 

Fancy metallic clutch

Fancy metallic clutch - Inside view

I am amazed at the storage capacity of this clutch. The biggest problem faced by me while carrying clutches is, they do not have enough space to keep all the items I need to carry and my problem is I can not move light. I have to have so many things with me :/ Any how I was happy when I could place my compact mirror, a lipstick, 2 cell phones, some money and my car keys in the clutch. I will admit, it was a bit of a difficulty to close it but I did manage to shut it with all these things which proves further how spacey it actually is. The clutch comes with a silver metallic chain that can be hooked on to it to carry it on the shoulder. Personally I prefer the clutch to be in my hand rather than on my shoulder. 

Fancy metallic clutch

Fancy metallic clutch
I shot quite a lot of pictures of the clutch to cover all angles. Some are with flash and some with out flash. The clutch, when I purchased it was priced at Rs. 2500 as an introductory price but now it has been raised to Rs. 3000. Hope you liked my clutch. If you want to purchase it then click on Splurge to place your order. Drop in your comments to let me know your feedback. Your comments make my day :) Stay healthy and beautiful. Take care!



You Might Also Like

6 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe