Art Deco blusher in # 73

10:39 PM

Hi Beauties!

Boy do I love Art Deco or what!!! It is one of my most favorite brands locally available. I have been using their lipstick, lip glosses, highlighter and am totally in love with them all. Recently I purchased a blush from their "Color & Art" collection and would like to share my experience with you all. Read further to find out. 

Art Deco blusher in # 73, Color & Art collection 
Art Deco blushers come in a magnetic pan of 5gms small size. The pan is quite sleek and small, making it travel friendly and storage friendly. Art Deco has a range of magnetic trays where you can store these pans and build your own customized collection. These pans come with a slideable plastic lid of average quality which can be discarded if you plan to hold your pan in magnetic tray. Carrying around the blush in your makeup bag/handbag may be a little tricky as the slider may come off and mess up the surroundings which is why, I recommend using the magnetic tray in case you want to carry it around with you. 

Art Deco blusher in # 73, Color & Art collection - back side
Art Deco has a variety of colors in blushers. The one I chose is from their limited collection by the name of "Color & Art". Its number is 73 and its a lovely pink shade with a slight undertone of coral.  

Art Deco blusher in # 73, Color & Art collection 
The blusher is powdery with no glitter at all. I absolutely love the fact that its glitter free which makes it convenient to use any time, anywhere. I do not have to worry about glitter chunks sparkling on my face in broad daylight making me look like Edward Cullen from Twilight. I can easily wear it everyday to work, which I do. 

Art Deco blusher in # 73, Color & Art collection 
 The blusher is very heavily pigmented, when I say pigmented I truely mean pigmented. Below is the result you see with a single swipe of my finger. 

Art Deco blusher in # 73, Color & Art collection - swatch

Art Deco blusher in # 73, Color & Art collection - blended swatch

Art Deco blusher in # 73, Color & Art collection - blended swatch
My Experience:

Talking about my experience, I can sum it up in few words; I absolutely love this blusher. Why? Let me explain. Firstly, the color is just gorgeous. Its neither plain pink nor its orangish or coral. Rather its a mixture of pink and coral giving it a subtle appearance and elegant outlook. Secondly, I love its staying power. This is one blusher thats stays put for straight 12 hours. Yes, I mean 12 hours. If  I have to quantify it I would say it fades almost 30% in the whole duration and rest stays put on your cheeks. I can easily make it out on my cheeks after 9 hours of application. Thirdly, I love its pigmentation. Its super pigmented which means you have to be a little careful with its application. Pick less amount on your brush and blend it out. Work with layering if you want a sharper look but picking up too much color might end up looking like a clown. So less the better appraoch is best in this case. The application is super fine. Its blendable and gives off a smooth velvety finish over the skin. What more can I say? The blusher is totally divine. It made up to my list of favorite blushers within two applications. Since you require small amounts it will last you just fine. 

Rating:

             5/5

Grade: 

              A+

Price: 

          Rs. 890. Price is quite steep for a small pan of blusher but this is how Art Deco is priced. Price may be the only turn off for this product.

Availability:

I pruchased mine from Raja Sahib Link Road outlet. You can find it at Enem, Al fatah and Pot pourri easily.

Repurchase:

Definitely Yes. 

Hope you liked my review of the blusher. Drop in your comments to let me know your feedback as I love reading your comments. They surely make my day. Stay healthy and beautiful. Take care!



You Might Also Like

6 comments

Shop at Just4girls.pk

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe