|Haul|: Last Haul of Year 2013

8:19 PM

Hi Beauties!

Since I have seen a lot of beauty bloggers posting about their last hauls for the ending year, I thought of sharing mine as well. Its a fairly small haul, I was taking advantage of the year end sales and discounts. So here is what I purchased during the last few days of the ending year. 

W7 let's make up palette, W7 naked nudes eye shadow palette, W7 tutti fruity high moisture lip gloss in mint choc
Please don't mind my different back grounds. I have misplaced my favorite yellow background, thanks to my mom's cleaning and organizing room operation. I can no longer locate the well kept background now so I am experimenting with different ones at the moment. Firstly the W7 let's make up! palette. It contains 4 lip glosses, 4 eye shadows, a lip brush, an eye shadow brush, a bronzer, blush and a highlighter. Quite portable and light weight. 

W7 Let's make up palette

W7 Let's make up palette

W7 Let's make up palette

W7 naked nudes eye shadow palette

W7 Tutti fruity high moisture lip gloss in Mint choc
These are the 3 items I purchased most recently from Emporium Cosmetics. Its an online cosmetics and skin care store. You can check them out on Facebook as well. 

There is a flat 20% sale going on all items available at the store. After discount prices of the above items are:

1. W7 Let's make up palette Rs. 480
2. W7 Naked nudes palette Rs. 408
3. W7 Tutti fruity lip gloss Rs. 348

Hope you liked my haul. Drop in your comments to share your feedback with me. Stay healthy and beautiful. Take care! XOXO

P.S: Has it ever happened to you that your mum cleaned your room and later you can't seem to find your own things? Or am I the only one??? 

You Might Also Like

3 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe