|Haul|: Hair Accessories by Zara Accessories

10:32 AM

Hi Beauties!

If you are someone who loves hair accessories like me (is there anything I don't love?) then you must thank Enem store in Lahore for stocking up on some of Zara woman accessories. There was a time when I got my hair re bonded for the first time and the result was super awesome dead straight hair. It was at that time I needed these hair accessories the most since my voluminous hair were flat and easily manageable with hair pins and clips. Same has not been the case when I re bonded my hair for the second and third time since hair re bonding result can best be accomplished for the first time only. However I would love to share my small haul post on Zara woman hair accessories. 

Hair accessories by Zara accessories
I would like to apologize for not up to the mark pictures since these have been shot by my Xperia phone and I have come to dislike its camera quality now. So I'll keep it short and to the point. 

Hair accessories by Zara accessories

Hair accessories by Zara accessories

Hair accessories by Zara accessories

Hair accessories by Zara accessories

Hair accessories by Zara accessories

Hair accessories by Zara accessories
Hair accessories by Zara accessories

Hair accessories by Zara accessories
So I tried to get maximum color combinations for the hair clips and pony bands. All these are priced at Rs. 195 except the last orange and black set. For some reason its priced at Rs. 495. Upon asking, just to be sure they had the correct price tag and why is this the only set priced so high compared to others, I was informed that since it has been tagged at this price, this has to be the correct price. I mean, it could have been a mistake, they might have tagged it wrong but they didn't agree to it. Now that I think about it, I feel I should have left this set there and then (no thanks to impulse buying!). 

Anyhow I have used these hair clips and pony bands a lot and I just love the quality of the bands, they have such a strong grip and quality is just great. So if you ever get the chance to visit Enem store, do check out their basement to get your hands on some Zara accessories. I recently spotted some very pretty neon color bracelets. Unfortunately they were bigger than my wrist size. 

Thats it for the quick and short post on my hair accessories. Stay healthy and beautiful. Take care! XOXO


You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. I will definitely visit soon....xoxoxo...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love hair accessories. Everything is so cute here! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice picks :)
    makeupoholics.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will surely visit to check out the bracelets and accessories from Zara

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe