|Review|: Oriflame's Very me Cherry My Cheeks

11:04 AM

Hi Beauties!

How many times has it happened to you that you were not interested in trying a product just because it did not grab or hold your attention enough and when you got the opportunity or were forced or suggested into trying, it completely changed your perception. My today's review is on a product which has pretty much the same story. Read further to find out more!

Very me cherry my cheeks - sweet coral
Few months back Oriflame launched their blush in the "Very me" range which comes in a very small, cute plastic packaging. The packaging is pretty basic and average, transparent top to see the blush color and click close. The small size is actually a plus for me since I can conveniently place it in my makeup bag and it occupies minimum of the space. 

Very me cherry my cheeks - sweet coral

Very me cherry my cheeks - sweet coral

Very me cherry my cheeks - sweet coral
The shade I have is "Sweet coral" which is more pink than coral. Its not totally pink, it has coral or peach undertones which does not allow it to give a barbie pink look. The pink coral tone suits the South Asian skin tones perfectly and highlights the cheek area. 

The blush is powdery but the powder has been set in the pan pretty well which allows minimum stray in the pan. The application of the blush is not powdery at all. It gives off a smooth creamy finish and is very easy to work with. It blends perfectly into the skin with minimum effort. I am actually very, very impressed with the pigmentation of the blush. To be honest, I was not expecting it to be so pigmented but it actually is. One sweep of the blush and you are good to go. The blush is buildable if you need more color on your cheeks. 

Very me cherry my cheeks in sweet coral - swatch

Very me cherry my cheeks in sweet coral - swatch

Very me cherry my cheeks in sweet coral - swatch; blended

Coming to another important aspect of a blush, i.e. its staying power, it lasts good upto 5 hours and then starts to fade. However I have noticed it lasts almost 8 hours with a faded look, the color is noticeable somwehat on the cheeks, it does not totally disappear. Overall I am very impressed with this blush and it has exceeded my expectations. Although the blush is very small in size but its performance makes the size factor almost negligible. 

Like it:
  • Highly pigmented
  • Good lasting power
  • Travel friendly 
  • Creamy finish
Leave it:
  • Small size
  • Does not come with an applicator brush
  • Price maybe off putting 
Grade:

                 4.7/5

Rating:

                A+

Price: 

          Rs. 450

Availability:

You can buy it from Style en Vogue. Its a Facebook store selling Oriflame cosmetics. 

Recommendation:

Yes, I totally recommend giving this blush a try. 


You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. What a pretty colour! I love pink blushes for winter. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its a gorgeous color and reasonably priced as well, I like pink corals since corals doesn't flatter my skin color.

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe