Eid outfit

4:20 PM

Hi Beauties!

To all the Muslims celebrating Eid, a very happy and joyous Eid mubarak to all and for those who are not celebrating Eid, my best wishes to them as well. Its been ages I have not done any outfit post. It seems like another era, another time now. Finally I moved my lazy ass and took pictures to show you the outfit I wore on the first day of Eid. I am glad I did, as I am seeing my fellow bloggers posting their OOTD posts, showing their beautiful and gorgeous Eid outfits. I hope you will like mine. 

Eid outfit
Fasting in Summers of Pakistan is not an easy job, the weather is very harsh and cruel. Same was the case this year with really hot and humid weather for most of the Ramadan. With this in mind I could not even imagine to buy something heavily embroided or any fabric other than lawn or cotton. I find Lawn fabric very comfortable to wear in Summers as its breathable and really light weight. 

Another aspect to Eid dress hunting is the constant pressure these designer lawns keep putting on you. Not that I am degrading them or anything, every design is beautiful and no matter what you choose you see another beautiful design and there goes your previously decided choice, down the drain. This kept happening to me as well. Although I purchased a dress by Motfiz digital collection but due to shortage of time I did not get that one stitched and decided upon wearing a dress by Origins. Its from their unstitched collection. 

Origins 4 piece lawn suit
I already am a big fan of Origins ready to wear dresses and I could not have been more happy when they came up with their unstitched collection as well. I was so confused between two dresses but I am glad I opted for this one in red. The fabric is so soft and comfortable with a barely there feeling, neither is the fabric sheer. The biggest problem with most lawn dresses I have observed is their sheerness, especially the sheerness with the lowers. This is not the case with this dress thankfully. 

Eid outfit by Origins lawn
Being a 4 piece lawn dress, it comes with an emborided front in beige, a multicolored printed separate back, plain red bottoms and a matching dupatta. 

Separate back design

Close up of the sleeves
I added an additional matching lace to the end of the sleeves and at the hem of the shirt just above the border of the shirt. 

Lace and border at the end of the shirt

Embroided neck detailing

Junaid Jamshed (J.) sandals

Junaid Jamshed (J.) sandals
I matched my shoes with the embroided neck and paired them up. Since I had to go here and there to meet relatives, driving in heels is simply impossible for me so I went for flats. 

The fabric was priced at Rs. 3300 something. I paid the tailor Rs. 1200 for the stitching. The lace on it is for like Rs. 1000 maybe and the shoes cost me Rs. 1050 on sale. So this is the overall cost of my dress. Hope you liked my Eid outfit. Drop in your comments and share your love with me. Stay healthy and beautiful. Take care. XOXO!

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Looking gorgeous..
    I love Origins outfit too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice outfit... love the color and embroidery ... Eid Mubarik to u also dear.. <3 :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i just got some origins kurtas for my bday! i love theur unstitched stuff aswell but my crappy tailor has made me give up on non stitched clothing haha! you look great, hope yougot lots of eidi haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice outfit .. I also go for these kinda outfits on Eid, since we have to wear for long time so embroidered lawn are always the best options for summer ..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good deal, i personally like Pakistani product that enchanted me , so i personally recommend for you specially PK Brands

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe