|Review|: Aichun Beauty Whitening Repair Foot cream

12:02 PM

Feet is another part of me that demands my attention but I am negligent to grant. Then when the situation gets worse, I opt for quick remedies. Once such quick fix is this Aichun Beauty Whitening Repair cream. 

Auchun Beauty Whitening Repair cream
Claims: 

Here is what Aichun Beauty claims about its product: 
  • 3 days whitening 
  • 3 way action 
                - Exfoliates  Dry, rough, flaky skin 
                - Repairs  Cracks and fissures 
                - Lightens  Unevenly pigmented feet 
  • Repairs and relieves dry skin disorders such as rough and cracked heels, chapped hands, chilbains, hyperkeratosis. 
Aichun Beauty whitening repair foot cream - back 

Packaging:

The cream comes in a sturdy cardboard box in cut out shape. The packaging looks good quality enhancing the aesthetics of the product. The cream itself is in a soft plastic squeeze tube. 

Aichun beauty whitening repair foot cream

Aichun Beauty whitening repair foot cream

Aichun Beauty whitening repair foot cream


Texture: 
The cream is white in color with texture being soft. It has a tendency to be a bit soft and gooey, not too solid. The cream itself is white in color with a light tint of fragrance in it. 

Cream texture and color

My Thoughts: 

Before I begin to go into details, I would start off by saying that this proved to be a dud purchase. RIOS has been my go to place for years, I managed to buy a lot of things that were not easily available in the market, unknown and experimental for me. Most of them turned out to be good, with the exception of this product. 

I bought this product with no prior research solely based on the claims mentioned on the box where it says that it'll exfoliate, repair and lighten the feet. However nothing of the sort happened. My priority in a foot cream is always moisturization and hydration and then repairing the heels and maybe a bit of lightening for the marks formed by shoes. This cream is such a flop that it does nothing per the claims. For one, you apply the cream and keep sitting, waiting for the cream to absorb. Who waits 15 minutes for a cream to absorb? I am not getting a foot treatment that I'd sit wait for 15 minutes for my feet to soak up on all the goodness, even when there is none. I work full time and usually I am short on time in the morning so I just apply the cream and put on my shoes over greasy feet or go on about my business in my home chappals and put my work shoes on before leaving which is still better than greasy feet. 

Two, it hardly moisturizes the feet, I wonder how it repairs the feet or heels? It did not do anything for my minutely cracked heels. Lastly, whitening. What whitening? All this cream does is form a layer over the skin which takes a long time to absorb into the skin and then nothing. 

Rating: 

1/5 

Grade: 

D- 

Price: 

Rs. 595 

Availability: 

I purchased mine from RIOS store, packages mall. This product is available at other local stores too but no widely available. 

Verdict: 

I do not recommend buying this cream at all. My verdict is, Steer Clear! 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe