Project Empties: January 2021

12:31 PM

Strictly adhering to my vow of utilizing items from my existing stash and keeping a track of my consumption, here I present you the items I emptied in the month of January 2021. 



1. Ogx hydrating + macadamia oil conditioner 

I regret wasting my money on this one. I bought it with high hopes based on the excellent reviews on every other forum. Sadly this conditioner did not do much for me. In fact it did nothing for me. Its priced so high around Rs. 1800 and does nothing. I have had better experience with much cheaper ones. Probably won't opt for Ogx again unless I get it for free. 

2. Neutrogena T/Gel Oily scalp shampoo 

So I changed my dermatologist and she diagnosed me with scalp eczema. The dandruff I complain about so much is actually a form of eczema and there is no riddance from it. It can only be managed but not eliminated. Before my diagnosis, I was looking for effective dandruff shampoos and Neutrogena's T/Gel and T/Sal were highly recommended. I couldn't find T/Sal anywhere but found T/Gel easily in grocery stores. This is a good shampoo for dandruff management and I believe normal dandruff can be fixed with this shampoo. I noticed my scalp itched less with the usage of this shampoo. 

3. Sebornil Shampoo by Jenpharm 

This shampoo was prescribed by my new dermatologist whose diagnosis was spot on. As I mentioned I have scalp eczema by the name of Sebhorric dermatitis which means my scalp produces excess oil which turns into sebum flakes - or in simple words dandruff like flakes that are thick and cakey. I have used this shampoo and it works great. Its manufactured by a Pharma company and is an excellent product for a sebhorric scalp. 

4. Mana Awaken Body Scrub 

Its one of the few body scrubs I really admire due to its formulation, texture and consistency. I have reviewed it on my blog already. You may read the review by clicking on this link here

5. Mana Beauty Sweet Orange Conditioner 

Its a wonderful hair conditioner. I love the feel of my hair after using it. However the price point does not justify the quantity at all. For a person like me who has treated hair and dyes her hair on frequent basis. I can not imagine skipping hair conditioner and also can not use it miserly. I have to use it palms full and this tiny sized jar doesn't last long. 

6. Guinot Hand cream 

I received this hand cream as a PR giveaway. I use hand cream a lot at work as the toilet papers really tend to suck away the moisture. Its a really nice hand cream. 

These are the items I finished in the month of January. Interestingly all these items are either skin care or hair care but no makeup. I am feeling proud though to have managed to finish 6 products in the month of January.

Have you used any of the products above or currently using them? What has your experience been like? Share your views with me. Stay healthy and beautiful. xoxo!!! 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe