|Review|: Mana Beauty Hair Hero Hair Styling Spray

12:33 PM

My regular readers would know, what a pain area my hair is. I would be sleek and in full glory except my hair which always resemble Anne Hathaway from "The Princess Diaries" before she gets a makeover. I have bought products left and right to tame them a bit. Few have been hits while quite a few are miss. My today's review is on Mana beauty Spirit Hair Hero sleek shine hair styling spray. 


Mana Beauty sleek shine hair styling spray

Product Claim: 

This sweet smelling all organic moisture styling products that would make your hair soft and more manageable as it would help detangle your wet or dry hair , its thirst quenching formulation will protect your hair against heat styling while making your hair more manageable, soft and shiny. A spray formulation that will help you to style your hair for a long lasting soft look especially for those dry and brittle ends. Also helps to control stop fly away and static hair.
  • Reverse damaged hair
  • Non-sticky
  • Heat protection
  • Moisturizing
  • Untangle hair
  • Use on dry or wet hair
  • Soften and smooths
  • Shines and styles
  • For curly or straight hair

Ingredients: 

Aqua, Moroccan Oil, Sesame Seed Oil, Jojoba Oil, Coconut Oil,Thyme Clary Sage, Alovera Jelly, Soothing Natural Keratin Protein ( Cocobutter ), Multivitamin Cocktail, Lavender, Cedar Wood Essential Oil, Rose Essential Oil And Yasmin Essential Oil

Usage Instructions: 

Wash your hair as normal and spray on wet hair, mid-length to ends. Style as required. Can also be used on dry hair to restyle with heat styling tools or to simple smooth out the creases on your hair.


Packaging: 

Mana Beauty Hair Hero comes in a 100 ml, transparent, plastic bottle with a spritz spray mechanism. The bottle is sleek and light weight making it friendly for travel purposes. However a 50 ml bottle solely designed for travel would be a great option too. The spritz is good quality and pumping it products a fine V shaped spritz each time with no misses. I am actually glad about the spritz quality as most of them end up spraying blotches and extra pumping is required to get the product. 

Texture: 

The product in appearance looks milky in color but upon spraying its transparent and leaves no color residue. The consistency of the product is runny like water which is why spraying directly onto the hair is the best way to go. It has a very mild fragrance which becomes almost negligent after application. I only get a whiff of it when I spray it on my hair and it quickly fades afterwards. 

Mana beauty hair hero styling spray

My Thoughts: 

Every new product launch by Mana Beauty holds a lot of anticipation and excitement for me. I find the brand to be very thoughtful and responsible as an organic emerging brand of the country. I have had my fair share of hair care products, most of them being hair creams, hair serums and conditioner to manage frizz and dry hair. However the spray is a relatively different concept opposed to the heat protectant sprays I have tried in the past. 

For one, the spray is very convenient to use. I simply pick it up and pump 3 to 4 sprays all over my hair. Although 2 pumps are enough but I cant seem to stop. This results in my hair becoming oily the very next day. I can go 2 days without washing my hair in Winters, however my hair get oily when I use this spray after 1 day. The reason I believe is that I use it in excess and also I spray it all over my hair, whereas it should only be sprayed from mid length to ends. 

The spray serves as a heat protectant before blow drying or using any styling tool on my hair. Also it helps with giving a soft, smooth finish to the hair and settles them. I have experienced similar results by Remington Thermal protect spray. As for the claims, the spray is suitable for all hair types, smooths out hair, detangles them making it easier to brush, serves as heat protection, gives a sheen to the hair, moisturizes them. However, I won't say it actually reverses any hair damage. The shiny film it casts on the hair may make the hair appear healthy and shiny but it actually doesn't improve the hair texture or health. 

Rating: 

3.5/5 

Grade: 


Price: 

Rs. 1450 

Availability: 

Mana Beauty products are available online on their website and in store at Alfatah Stores. 

Verdict: 

If you are someone who prioritizes organic products then this product is an excellent choice, a mixture of 12 ingredients and chemical free. However given the price point, there are other substitutes available in the market at less price. 

Hope you liked the detailed review. Drop in your comments to share your feedback with me. Stay healthy and beautiful. xoxo!!!




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe