|Review|: Dessata Mini hair Detangling Brush

6:03 PM

Here goes the first post of year 2021. I feel I am kind of back in the groove with my reviews which I used to do frequently about anything and everything. I have streamlined a lot for this year and I am really glad about it. Just need best wishes, health and prosperity to keep going. My today's post is on Dessata mini hair detangling brush. I bought this product a few years back but never got around to posting a review about it. Realizing how much I have loved these detangling brushes, having one on my vanity and this one always in my bag, its review worthy. So lets start... 

Dessata mini hair detangling brush 

About the Brand: 

Dessata is a Spanish brand that came into being in 2012. All products of Dessata are 100% made in Spain. They are an eco friendly brand and very much cognizant of their responsibilities towards the environment. They use recyclable material for their products to packaging. 

Packaging: 

Dessata mini hair detangling brush comes in a sturdy, transparent plastic box packaging. You can see the product from the box. It comes in a variety of colors and designs. I opted for the green and black combo. The brush itself is made of light weight plastic but is very sturdy. The best part is, its not only sturdy but also light in weight which makes it very travel friendly. 

Claims by the brand

Packaging

Dessata mini hair detangling brush

Dessata mini hair detangling brush

Bristles design 

Multi sized bristles 

The uneven design of bristles 

My Thoughts: 

This mini detangling brush is always in my daily use bag and travelling bag. The size is perfect for keeping it in the purse as it requires minimum space and functions like any other brush. A good feature about this brush which makes it convenient to carry around is the lid it comes with. The plastic lid encases the bristles and keeps them safe from any damage. 

Apart from convenience of being travel friendly, its designed in such a manner that it prevents hair breakage and pain while detangling. I prefer to not comb/brush my hair while they are wet. Brushing freshly showered, wet hair makes them vulnerable to excessive pulling and damage. I have experienced double, triple the amount of hair shedding while brushing them wet. My technique is to towel dry my hair first, put on some hair serums or hair cream, blow dry my hair at least 70% and then brush them with a detangling brush. This way the hair shed is minimum. You can try it yourself. I am sure you are going to have a pleasant experience like me. 

Comparing this brush to a traditional one, I guarantee that it hurts a lot less to brush with this one compared to the traditional brushes. It takes out the tangles much conveniently and quickly. You just have to have a soft hand and not pull. The triple sized bristles really help making the detangling process easier with little to no pain. 

This brush is 30% smaller in size to the original Dessata brushes. Its designed in a manner that it fits your hand. However I am not a fan of any brush that comes without a handle, no matter what the dynamics of the brush are. This is the only drawback I feel for the mini version but its negligible since its travel size for me. 

The price point of the brush is on the higher side. I am sure a lot of people will think twice before opting for the brush given its price. But the comfort and convenience is worth the cost and also its not like its going to get damaged anytime soon. I have had it for over 3 years now and its good as new to this date. 

Rating: 

4.7/5 

Grade: 

A+

Price: 

Rs. 950 

Availability: 

I do not recall at this point in time, where I bought the brush from, but these are easily available at Alfatah stores and I think, I purchased it from them. 

Verdict: 

Its a brush that should be present in every household. Its a must! Whether your hair are straight, frizzy or curly, its a must have. 

Hope the review was helpful. Stay healthy and beautiful. xoxo!!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe