|Monthly Favorites|: July 2014

1:38 AM

Hi Beauties!

I see every other blogger posting their monthly favorites regularly every month. Am I the only one with a lazy bum? I guess so. Well I am making an attempt today to share my monthly favorites for the month of July. Half of August has already passed, hope its not too late. Better late than never. So here is what I have been using in the month of July over and over.

July favorites
 In terms of make up, here is what I found myself reaching on regular basis.

1. Red & Black velvet dual finish powder
2. Essence soft touch mouse make up foundation in #02 matt beige (read review here).
3. 4U2 cosmetics gel eye liner (read review here).
4. Essence Vintage district blush on
5. Eye brow kit by Make up Shop
6. Lakme eyeconic kajal in black
7. Miners lux lips cream gloss

July favorites
 As for skin basics, I opted for these items

1. Sun screen by Oriflame with 50 SPF
2. Ck face primer
3. Etude house make up setting spray
4. Body mist by Soap & glory
5. Nivea under arm stick

July favorites
These are the items I used regularly in the month of July. Is there any item you have used or tested for yourself from my list? What do you have to say about it? Share your experience with me and my readers to get a better idea about these products. Stay healthy and beautiful. Take care. XOXO!


You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. i loved Oriflame too =) and you are not the only one who is lazy ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome....I been on look out for these blushes bt cudnt get them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi, check new beauty products with fast results
    check here: http://beautyinbudget4u.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe