|Haul|: Sleek and Real Techniques

3:59 PM

Hi Beauties!

Here is one quick haul post and an introduction to a new online store. Currently we are stormed by so many online stores popping up every other day, it gets seriously hard to decide on which store to opt for and whom to trust with your hard earned bucks. Not all stores provide quality services, this is for sure. With some you have pleasant experiences and with some, you get to learn lessons the hard way. My post today will make you familiar with a new online store that has excellent services and authentic products. 

Real Techniques miracle complexion sponge, Sleek eye & cheek palette in see you at midnight
I have been eyeing the Sleek eye and cheek palette in see you at midnight for quite long (as soon as I saw it on web). I wanted to have it but unfortunately no body had it instock and for some reason I was not willing to pre order it. My hopes were to get it from Just4girls.pk but it feels as if it has been ages they have not updated their stock. Fortunately I read about this new online store that happened to stock UK brands like Sleek, Barry M and W7. I browsed the website and placed my order for sleek palette only. Since the store is located in Lahore I decided to pick it up from their office. I bought this palette at the most reasonable price imaginable and with no compromise on its genuineness. 

Sleek eye & cheek palette in see you at midnight

Sleek eye & cheek palette in see you at midnight
When I got to their office and I saw stock of other items, I bought real techniques miracle complexion sponge too since this was one item I had been missing as a beauty blogger. The sponge cost me Rs. 900 as a blogger's special discount. 

Real Techniques miracle complexion sponge
The sleek mirror is a complimentary gift from the store.

Sleek makeup mirror

Sleek makeup mirror
The store is Beautified.pk and its a Lahore based store. Currently it stocks 10 different brands and offers a wide variety of products. Customer sales and support services are strong. You can without doubt place your orders with them as the products are 100% genuine and the prices are very competitive. The sleek palette cost me Rs. 1595 only. On other online stores including the Facebook ones, I have seen this palette priced as high as Rs. 2900. How more reasonable can things get? I definitely recommend shopping from Beautified.pk. 

Hope you liked my haul post. Drop in your comments to share your views with me. Stay healthy and beautiful. xoxo!!!



You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Lovely picks Shinaaya... Would love to visit them soon now xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul. This is so unfair that some fb pages owners unreasonably charge so high prices from customers.
    shumailsbeautyandstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul. Would love to see swatches of Sleek eye and cheek palette.
    GlamupGirls

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice Review Dear !!! Please write palette review soon. I would love to read that. I also wrote about Beautified.pk on my blog. I will be glad if you check that out and bless me with your valuable comments.:)
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Fashion-Blitz/796415500395956

    http://fashionblitzpakistan.blogspot.com/2015/02/shopping-experience-from-beautified.html

    Minsa Hassan From Fashion Blitz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow amazing! I want a full review on the Sleek Eye & Cheek Palette. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely post would definitely give it a try

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe